Chapter 52: Doubts

🌸make sure you request and line comment, and but and listen to the boys new track!🌸

Maggie's POV,

"Brad?" I shout down the stairs. Is he deaf or just choosing to ignore me today? When there's no answer I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen, he's not there either. What the hell? I look outside the window and his car is gone, surprise surprise.

I sigh, I didn't think I heard him leave? Where is he gone? I get my phone out of my pocket and try calling him, but it sends me straight to answer phone.

Right let's not freak out. Maybe we ran out of milk and he decided to go get some and his phone died. I check the fridge, we have milk. I just wish he would tell me where he went, now instead I am stressing about where on earth he could be.

What if he went to her? No, Brad wouldn't do that. I feel so disgusted with myself for even thinking of him doing that. I love and know Brad, surely by now he's changed and I love him.

I mean, what haven't I given him? We have a beautiful daughter, a cute relationship and a crazy household. I never saw a reason to cheat on anyone ever in my life.

"Why the long face Merrygold?" Lizzie walks in and opens the fridge, getting out some milkshake and then shutting it again, pouring herself a glass of it.

"Okaii, I'm going to sound stupid and pathetic, but any idea where Brad has gone?" I sigh, rubbing my temples as the sentence leaves my mouth. I don't want to be doubting my other half, my partner. But I feel like I will always have to. Is that right?

"Oh Tris said they were going out, that they had some idea and wanted to tell Dean in person, don't worry about him he's with Tris. You know, I don't blame you," she tells me.

"What that I'm constantly questioning him? I feel bad as hell man," I sit down on one of the stools, Lizzie sitting down opposite me.

"Yeah. I mean I don't even get how you do it. I would find it so hard to trust him again. I mean, I'm glad you do because it's amazing seeing how happy you make one another, but I just don't get how you do it," she tells me honestly. That's something I love about her, how honest she is.

"It is hard, but I guess when you really love someone it never fades away, and him and I are a great example of that." I smile slightly.

"You two have gone through hell and back Maggie, you deserve some peace." She smiles too, finishing her milkshake and putting her glass away.

"Well, clearly someone up there doesn't agree, because there's constantly obstacles. I mean, who would want to delete their record? Isn't it a bit childish? A bit stupid? I mean, obviously not because it's a song but of all the things to do?" I sigh again. "I just don't want to worry about it all anymore, I really really just want to raise Angie and be a family." I add.

"Well I'm sure the boys have it covered now, so you don't need to worry. Just remember, that you have all of us to support you, no matter what we will be here for you," Lizzie smiles sincerely and makes her way back to hers and Tris's room. I'm not sure what to think anymore.

It's like I just cannot be happy and myself. I constantly have to pretend to be someone else and do this and that for the media. Sometimes I wish I was never famous and that the fans wouldn't know about me. Imagine how much calmer everything would be and Brad and I could raise Angie. But then I guess it would be hard for us to take Angie out because of paparazzi and they would find out in the end anyway.

Life just isn't easy, you got to grab it as it is and deal with it. Everything would be too easy if it was perfect, but then again maybe that's just what I need.

I make my way up the stairs and into Angie's room, to see her having a tea party with the zoo animals, Bella and herself. I smile and snap a quick photograph without her noticing, and send it to Brad.

1 text to: Bradderz😍
*image*
She's one happy kid today! You didn't tell me you and Tris went out:( thought we talked more rather than just running off. See you later I guess...

I didn't even put a kiss. I kind of wanted him to know that I was upset, because even though it's a little thing, this is how the loss of communication begins, and that's the one thing I want to avoid. I want Brad and I to be unseperatable not feel like we have to hide things from one another.

I always wanted to question him about everything that has happened in his past you know? To get everything out and away, to help us move on. But something inside of me has always stopped me. Maybe it's better if I don't know, because then I can just focus on my good and happy Brad.

But on the other hand, it might help him feel better. See, it would be easier if we actually talked more. I mean cuddles and all that is great, but I want to know how he is feeling. Are all boys this difficult or just him? Because if it's just him I wouldn't be surprised.

1 text from: Bradderz😍
Baby I'm so sorry:( Tris and I just had an idea and I had to go with him to tell Dean. It's just for a video but Tris wanted to explain it face to face. I love you and our little bear lots, she looks so happy. She definitely has your dimples. I love you so so so so much, xxxx

His text makes me smile, and I stand outside of Angie's room smiling to myself.

1 text to: Bradderz😍
I feel like I need to know about everything that's happened so we can move on Brad. I don't want us to have secrets, can we do that? I love you so fucking much Brad I need us to work, and I'm fighting with myself about us right now. I need your reassurance xxx

It took him a while to reply to my text, but he eventually did.

1 text from: Bradderz😍
You know what? That sounds like a good idea. I need to get a few things off of my chest, and I promise you that I'll do everything I can to keep us together for the rest of our days, and I'm not being cheesy;) xxxx

But do I really want to know everything?

🌸MASSIVE NEWS! I want this book finished by chapter 60. Are you guys Okaii with that? I have a DM's book going on as well as a project with chloerushworth so there's still going to be plenty of me around. I think I'm going to just stick with that, because my GCSEs are around the corner, so if I get the book finished by the end of the half term how will that be? Is that ok? Or will you guys hate me too much?
I just feel like this series does need to end soon, because I can only keep it original for so long, and I don't want to use other people's ideas or any form of copyright you know?
So LET ME KNOW what you think, because it will help me on everything.
You're beautiful readers and if you ever need me my DM's are opened and up to date 03/04/2016.
Lots of love,
Mags🌸