Chapter 50: I Love You

🌸Chapter 50? Are you serious? Thank you everyone for supporting this, without you guys it would of dropped ages ago!🌸

Maggie's POV,

I wake up with my head on Brad's chest? I didn't know he was home, I remember coming out of the bath and wrapping myself in my dressing gown, then reading. I cuddle myself more into Brad, feeling a bit chilly, my hair is still kind of damp. The douvet is over us, and I'm not sure if he is or isn't awake.

"Hey baby," he's awake. His fingers brush gently through my hair, and a massive smile appears on my face. His voice sounds so sexy.

"Hi," I keep smiling, while he keeps playing with my hair. It's just little and cute moments like this that are my favourite. "How long have I been asleep?" I ask him, looking up to find him already looking down at me. His eyes are filled with adoration, it's one of my favourite things about him.

"Erm, like an hour since Angie and I have come back. Summer and James have taken her out to the zoo, which was kind of them." Brad informs me, his fingers still in my hair. His eye lashes are quite long for a boy, makes me jealous how perfect he is.

"Yeah, did you give her some money to spend? I'll give it back to you," I tell him.

"Of course, even though Summer said it was her treat, I think they are just excited for their little baby, that they want to spend time with Angie to get used to it." He smiles. It's amazing how much everyone cares for one another here.

"Yeah..." I smile too. My eyes flicked from his eyes to his slightly parted lips, and I bite my own.

"Come here you," Brad smirks a little and leans down, gently taking a hold of my cheek and lifting my face up a little. I smile even more if possible, and connect my lips with his. It's always like the first time, with fireworks, butterflies and sparks. Sometimes I wonder if Brad feels them too, but then it's probably more of a girl thing?

His lips are warm and soft, and his thumb gently strokes my cheek. Our lips move in sync, and neither of us deepens it just yet. Though it doesn't take long til my teeth take hold of his bottom lip, allowing a slight gasp to leave his mouth and our tongues to collide. I smirk against his mouth, knowing that I always get my way with him.

Brad rolls us a little, so he is hovering above me, his lips never leaving mine. He supports himself on his elbows, and his fingers intertwine with mine, putting them above my head either side. His breathing gets heavier as does mine, my body moving closer to his.

Brad's lips leave my mouth, making me want him more. His eyes make contact with mine and he smile, kissing one of my hands before putting it back by my head.

"I love you," he tells me, in a breathless whisper. It's sexy and somehow different to when he says it differently.

He leans down and I expect his lips back on mine, but instead feel them on my jawline and by my ear. My breath hitches slightly, as he kisses by my earlobe. I can feel him smirk against my skin, he knows he has me where he wants me.

"You're so beautiful Mags, I am so happy that I have you back," he whispers by my ear, his lips making occasional contact with my ear, sending me over the moon. "You know you're the only one for me right?" He whispers and I nod eagerly, and his lips make their was down my neck, and I lean my head back so he has better access.

"The bubble bath sure smells amazing," he mumbles against my skin, probably talking himself rather than to me. Brad nips on my skin, looking for my sweet spot. Well I say looking, he knows exactly where it is.

"Brad," I breathe out, as he starts to suck and nibble.
-
"Come in," Brad says, I'm cuddled into him again, with the douvet covering my naked body along with his. Tris's head pokes around the door.

"Of for fuck sake why always me?" He rolls his eyes causing me to giggle straight away. He always either walks in at the wrong time or straight after it.

"I don't know," I keep giggling.

"Well Erm, Joe is downstairs, something about the song we recorded in the studio the other day," he quickly says.

"Alright, won't be a minute," Brad smirks, clearly finding it hilarious. Tris shuts the door and we hear him cuss.

"Well then, we better get ready," I tell Brad and am about to move when his grip on me tightens.

"I love you," he kisses me once.

"I love you too, now lemme goooo!" I giggle and take the douvet with me to the walk in wardrobe.

"Mags, I've seen it all before," he chuckles, following me and putting on some boxers and his grey trackies.

"Yeah well, shh," I put on underwear and some comfy clothes, then make my way to Brad and take his hand, walking down the stairs to see everyone but Summer, James and Angie on the sofa. Joe looks worried.

"Alright?" Brad sits down on the sofa chair, pulling me on his lap. The front door opens and Angie runs in with some zoo animal toys and Bella in her hands.

"Mummy mummy look!" She runs to me and I pick her up putting her on my lap. She explains to me, though everyone is listening, about her experiences.

"Thanks guys," I thank Summer and James. She's quite big now, I can't wait for a little McVey running around.

"All good, so what's happening?" James hugs her from behind.

"Guys we don't have great news..." Joe sighs. I look over to Dean who looks really pissed off.

"What is it..." Con asks.

"The single you recorded a few days ago in the studio... Someone has deleted it. It's gone, the whole thing," Dean tells us. I see the boys confusion.

"But why? Are you sure?" Tris starts throwing questions at them.

"Yeah they're gone," Joe adds.

"Well we can just re record it? It won't take us that long," James states, the boys agreeing.

"The notes ana everything is gone too..." Joe tells them.

"No they're not, I have a copy of everything," Brad speaks up.

"Do you actually?" Dean lightens up a little.

"Yeah,"

"Well, let's set a date to re record then," Joe suggests.

🌸I hope you're all ok! My braces are coming off today! I am so excited! Vote, REQUEST and line comment🌸