Chapter 39: Cheryl's Club Part One

💋line comment and request, image above is Maggie and what she is wearing💋
Maggie's POV,

"Who's party is it? Because you're dressed like a celebrity," Brad hugs me from behind. Justin picked up Angie, he's taking her to see Kung Fu Panda 3, the boys have already been at the premier, but they couldn't bring us as they each had a fan who won to spend the movie with them. I was fine with it, they need to give back.

"Erm, think I heard something about Cheryl, I know Liam and Harry are going to be there, but that's all I can remember. Cheryl DM'd me inviting us all." I smile finishing off my make up.

"Mags you look so pretty, they're all going to be so jealous of you..." He smirks.

"Well, can't help it when I get told I'm beautiful by you, gotta stand up to the saying," I wink at him, making him smile. He lets me go and picks up his phone and shoving it in his black skinny jeans pocket. He was wearing a black button up shirt and his hair was combed back a little. Every girl is going to eye fuck him.

"Paparazzi are there already," Tris pokes his head around, Lizzie standing close wearing a tight green dress. It suited her eyes and hair. We both stare at each other before hugging.

"You look stunning!" We both say at the same time and giggle. I miss this girl, maybe more than I think.

"Wow Brad you look so hot," Tris mimics us.

"Oh my god tris forget the girls let's bang!" Brad replies and they pretend to make out.

"Hey Tradley! What about us?" James says as him and Con come in; all of them pretending to make out. They're not Normal. Alex and Summer come in too.

"Didn't know our room was the new social meeting," I giggle and get my phone. "Now since you're all here pose!" I get my phone out. Brad comes and hugs me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder and sticking his tongue out. Tris and Lizzie hold hands and smile while Alex and Summer both pout. James lifts his shirt and points at his abs while Con pretends to sleep. It's perfect, it describes us really.

@MaggieMerrygold: Off to Cheryl's Club Party. Love these twats😜 *image*

I forgot that the fans didn't know I was back with Brad yet, but hey, it could be friendly. We make our way down and out of the house, into the big white limo which was waiting outside. It matched my dress.

"Wait guys I'm not a celebrity I don't fit in," Alex bites her lip nervously. Con pulls her into his chest and whispers something in her ear, making her smile then kissing his lips once and getting into the limo. Con seems proud of himself and climbs in after her. Brad kisses my cheek and helps me in, holding my dress a little so it doesn't get dirty from the floor.

"I love Limo rides, the champagne is always good!" Summer giggles, James pulling her close to him protectively.

"Baby, you shouldn't," he reminds her and Summer sighs.

"This thing better pop out soon! She makes me look fat," Summer giggles.

"You look fine," Lizzie smiles at her. It's a cute bump, and I squeeze Brad's hand. I remember when we were going through the same, and it felt amazing.

"Yeah, plus the fans love it, they can't wait for a little McVey," I add and we all smile. The journey is spent with us drinking except for Summer and James, it's cute how he won't drink either. I mean, he's not a drinker anyway, but still.

"Right, Summer you and James out first? Then Lizzie and Tris, then Con and Alex, then us?" I look at Brad and he nods, along with everyone else. The moment we walk out flashes blind us, and we are asked to pose in front of the board, I guess this is bigger than we thought. Wow. I smile with Brad holding me, surely to make the papers tomorrow, along with Con and Alex, since it's the first time they've gone to a proper public thing like this together. She's new to the fandom.

Soon we are escorted into the club, loud music filling our ears instantly. We get ticket off the list and make our way to our reserved booth.

"You made it!" Cheryl let's go of Liam's hand and walks over to me hugging me. We did a single together once, we have been quite close ever since.

"Couldn't miss this!" I hug her back then let go.

"Nice to see you again," Liam gives me a quick friendly hug, then doing a man shake thing with Brad. I don't understand them so don't ask me. Soon Harry and Gabrielle appear too, I smile hugging the life out of her.

"I missed youuuu!" Last time I saw her was in America when I stayed at their hotel room, I was a mess then.

"And you!" She replies. I give Harry a hug too and he soon after goes back to holding Gabrielle close. It's like everyone is reuniting again. I have missed her, and everyone else.

"I'll get your drinks to be brought over, Summer and James, lemonade?" Cheryl asks smiling.

"Yes please, not drinking because we're pregnant," James chuckles and Summer blushes nodding and thanking her. We all sit down, Brad putting a hand on my thigh which makes me smile. He gets his phone out and gets his camera up. I kiss his cheek and hold up the peace sign.

@TheVampsBrad: Did we mention that MADLEY is back? Oh... Sorry guys😜💋 *image*

I retweet it, it's been a while since the whole break up and everything, so no need to hide it. Cheryl and Liam return with drinks and Harry and Gabrielle trail behind them, in their own world really. They're cute. Con and Alex were making out, kinda gross, but cute at the same time?

"Hope this is fine for everyone!" Liam smiles and puts the tray full of drinks down. We all nod and I look around the club. That's when my eye locks with someone I hoped I'd never have to see again...

💋ohhhh who is it??? I want loads of guesses before the next update! So line comment and request!💋