Chapter 48: Bubble Bath Lotion

💘line comment and request💘
Maggie's POV,

I was just about to drift off to sleep when the bed dipped a little and two arms wrapped around me, pulling me into his chest. His hair was damp, I guess he took a shower before coming to bed. Yup, he smells, well like Brad. I smile, even though it's pitch black and he can't see, and lean into him.

"Sorry if I woke you," he kisses my neck once. My smile spreads, it's little gestures like this that get me every time. He's just so cute, he's everything I need and want. He knows what to do and what not to do.

"You didn't, Angie didn't want to sleep before you came home, so it was stressful trying to get her to sleep," I whisper to him, his fingers drawing random patters on my almost bare back.

"Ah she's such a daddy's girl." Even though I can't see, I'm sure he's grinning like mad. Angie means a lot to him, so how she sees him obviously effects the way he feels. I'm just glad she always knew he was her dad. It was awkward at the beginning, since she was always around Justin. But it's all worked out well in the end, and that's more than what I could ever ask for.

"Yeah, we both love her daddy," I smile, with him it's hard to frown. It's even what I say. I know I sound soppy, but he makes me soppy. Wait, not like that for all of you who took that the wrong way.

"That's good, because he loves them both so much too," Brad whispers and turns me around so I am facing him. I look up and see his eyes almost sparkle, even though it's dark. He tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear, and tilts my chin up. "He also really wants to kiss you right now," he adds. I giggle quietly.

"I think he should kiss me before it's too late and I fall asleep," I tease still giggling a little. Brad leans down and I can feel his warm breath on my lips, moving my body up to be able to connect our lips. He smirks, obviously at me eagerness, but he's a tease.

The kiss is different. It's slow, it's passionate. It's as if he's scared to loose me, like he's afraid that if he doesn't keep me close something will happen. I don't know, maybe he's just being really passionate, I need to stop overthinking about everything.

I can't get enough of it, and I'm guessing Brad can't either, as he pulls me closer. We are forced to pull away to breathe, our breathing a bit unsteady and hard. I cuddle into his chest, feeling like we don't even need words right now.

He holds me close to him, and in his arms I feel safe, I don't feel the need to move away. This is what relationships are about, you don't have to have sex after every make out session. It's about being with the person and expressing your love.
-
"Daddy!" I hear Angie whisper, and Brad's arm leaves my side as he was spooning me, and his legs leave my intertwined ones. I feel colder, and miss him already.

"Shh baby, mummy is sleeping," Awh what a sweet heart, I'm not sleeping anymore, but I can surely do with a bit of a lay in if I'm honest.

"Oh...." I can imagine her pouting right now.

"Want to come and cuddle?" Brad lifts to cover up between us and Angie climbs in, laying between the two of us. (This is goals oh my god.) Brad must be hugging Angie, as she seems to be quiet, probably listening to his heartbeat. She has done that since she was little, listened to other people's heartbeats. It's cute, it's like she's getting to know your heart.
-
When I wake up again the bed is empty, I wasn't expecting myself to actually drift off again, but listening to Brad and Angie whisper and be cute let me sleep with a smile on my face. I check my phone to see a text from Brad.

1 text from: Bradderz😍
Morning (or maybe afternoon) beautiful. Angie and I have set off to buy Bella a new outfit, I'll probably get Angie one too. There's new bubble bath lotion that I got yesterday too. Try it out so you can tell me later what it's like;) love you, oh, there's also pancakes downstairs. Brad and Angie xxx
*attached Image*

The text made me smile, and the photograph was of him and Angie in the car, with their sunglasses on acting all cool. I lock my phone still smiling and stretch, deciding to do as Brad suggested. I can't remember the last time I soaked in a bath, I usually just shower to save time and water.

I take my towels and walk to the en suite, making my bath and adding the bubble bath lotion into it, the smell filling my nostrils, a strong lavender. It's my favourite, how Brad knew that I have no idea. I bring my kindle and take off Brad's shirt in which I was sleeping in along with my underwear and slip into the bath. I open up my favourite book, and start getting into it.

The book was about a murderer, who murder his crushes husband, but the husband abused his crush. They're kind of running away from the police, it's interesting.

After a while I decide to put the kindle on the side and wash my body and hair, playing with the bubbles a little. Life always needs little breaks like this, this is why we need baths in our lives. Soon the water starts to go cold and I decide to get out, wrapping a towel around my body and hair. What has today got planned for me?

💩sorry it's bad it's a filler. OH MY GOD MEETING HIM TOMORROW IM GOING TO DIE. IF THERE IS NO UPDATE BY SUNDAY ASSUME THAT I DIED COZ HE HUGGED ME. Erm; vote and comment💘