Chapter 49: 1st Message

🌸line comment and request, image is mine from the 25th March 2016🌸authors note at the end guys🌸

Brad's POV,

I walked in with Angie, who said she was tired so she was going to play with the dolls and Bella. I nodded and watched her run up the stairs, she's not tired.

"Ah Bradders, any news from J?" Con asks, making himself a sandwich.

"Nope, he said he'd message us the screen shot of what she replied so, I'll send it to our group chat once I get it." I explain to him.

"I just hope he isn't just fucking us around, he better tell us, or I'll rage," he tells me and takes a massive bite of his sandwich. Ladies what do you see in Connor Ball?

"An angry sloth, sounds like a nice view," I chuckle and make my way up the stairs and to mine and Mags room. As I open the door I see her on the bed, wearing her dressing gown, her hair still damp. She has her kindle in her book, but is laying on the bed, with her eyes closed and mouth slightly open. It's times like this that make me notice how perfect she is even when she doesn't see it.

I sit on the bed gently and brush a few strands of her hair from her face. Her hair is rather wet, and I don't really want her to get a cold. But do I wake her up?

"Mags, baby," I shake her slightly, and she just cuddles up to my hand. I sigh with a massive smile on my face. I gently pull my hand from under her, and pull the covers from under her and put them on her, so she would be cold. I then take the kindle and look, seeing a book open. I save the page and lock it, so she can continue whenever.

Why would someone want to separate us? What have we done to her? I mean, other than that she wants me so much, why can't she accept that I am happy?

I sat there for a little while, just examining Mags sleeping, and when I was going to get up she made a weird noise.

"Stay..." She mumbled, her eyes still closed and her body still cuddled into the douvets. I get under the covers and cuddle up to her.

"Baby your hair is wet, aren't you cold?" I check on her, I don't want her catching a cold or something.

"No, you here so I'm fine," she cuddles up to my chest, making my shirt damp with her hair, but that's fine, I don't mind. You get used to it, well I have anyway.

"Well I was only out with our baby," I tell he, sorting her hair out.

"And I took a bubble bath," she mumbles, and when I look at her she still has her eyes closed and a slight smile on her face. The best thing is that I am at least a small part of that smile of hers, and that's all that I need to know. That I can be the one who makes her happy. Because I can.

"I know, you smell yummy," I tell her, because she does. It's like a mix of bubble gum and lavender, really sweet but suits her well.

"That's good," she mumbles, her eyes slightly opened now.

"You can sleep, I'll stay here I promise, I worn leave you," I kiss the top of her head. I'm not sure why she's so tired, but if she can sleep now at least she will be fine later.

"Just a few minutes," she agrees, closing her eyes and pulling the douvet over us more, to make sure she's warm and comfortable. I hold her close, and soon hear her take deep breaths, signalling that she is sleeping. I get my phone and get a quick selfie. She'll kill me for this later, but I don't mind.

@TheVampsBrad: lovely girlfriend fell asleep on me. Love her💘xxx

The fans already know about us back together, and they seem to support us much more than I thought they would. I literally thought that they wouldn't like us together again because they knew how much of a dick I was. But most relies were like:
'Yesss! Cuties!'
'Madley forever man'
'Can you guys make more cute babies?'

The last one kind of caught my eye. I never thought about a sibling for Angie, I don't think Mags would be up for it. After all, she just got back into modelling and Angie is enough work. One cute baby is enough.

1 text from: Dickhead
Look what she sent me :

'Eugh that photo he posted makes me feel sick. Why not set up a tweet shaming the relationship and how much Brad has ruined what you two had? Rachel'

What the fuck do I do? I can't tweet that out, Mags will hate me.

1 text from: Jamzzz💩
I still say we should just report it all to the police.

1 text from: Princess👑
You tweet that and I beat the shit out of you. Tradley may not be real because of Madley but hey, no one is ruining my best friends like that.

1 text from: Dickhead
That's why I put it in this group chat, I don't want to fuck up anything for anyone. Hey, I agreed to do this for you guys, give me some slack for once😴.

1 text to: Group Chat
He's right guys. He's trying to help us, we need to think of ideas rather than be like this. Why not reply to her that the deal was you getting Mags back? And that's going to make her hate you?

1 text from: Condora The Explorer😆
Now that's something reasonable.

1 text from: Dickhead
Okaii, I'll let you know what she replies.

I sigh. This is the start of it, how bad is it going to be? I need to post minimal about us I guess, pay most attention on social media to fans. I'm sure mags will understand sooner or later.

🌸sorry it's late, been feeling so down lately, sorry if this isn't good enough. I have a lot going on too, but this is my priority AND YOU GUYS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! I love every single one of you and thank you for supporting me and this book. If any of you ever want a chat you know my DM's are open and I've been replying a lot better now. Stay beautiful💘 Line comment and request if you wanna🌸