Chapter 35: Angie Is A Princess

❤️This is what they're wearing, Angie is a bit older than the photo shows but it's cute❤️line comment and request❤️
Maggie's POV,

"I'll pick you guys up as soon as we're done at the studio alright?" Brad checks with me. I nod and place a kiss on his lips once he's stopped in front of the magazines building.

"Yeah, come on Angie, out this side please," I tell her, making sure she gets out of the car on the side of the pavement instead of into the road.

"Be beautiful my girls!" Brad cheekily smiles and both Angie and I smile back, shutting our doors and she reaches for my hand. I let her take it and we make our way into the magazine. I don't know how the paparazzi knew, but they're here. I quickly scoop Angie into my arms and put her sunglasses on, not wanting the flashes to be blinding her.

"Maggie is it true that you and Angie are going to be in the next issue?" One of the reporters asks. I guess a bit of fame to get me back on track won't hurt.

"Well, you'll have to wait til the next issue and buy it to find out," I smile politely.

"Are you getting back into modelling? Or is this a one time thing?" Another asks, I can tell Angie is uncomfortable with the flashes as she cuddles into me.

"Maybe, we will see, but I need to get her out of the flashes," I say apologetically and turn to walk away.

"Is it true that you left Justin for Brad again?" I freeze for a moment, that question is something I don't think either of us want to answer right now. I mean, we do want to tell the fans and world we are back together, but we wanted to give it time. I decide to just ignore the question and walk in, going into the reception and up to the desk.

"You're all checked in, third floor door 209, June will be waiting for you," a receptionist tell me. I smile at her and make my way to the elevator.

"Why did they want our pictures mummy? Was that the photoshoot?" Angie asks me angelically.

"No Ang, they are called paparazzi, they push their way into people's lives, and make money that way," I explain to her as I get in and press the button with the number 3 on it. I put her down and she steadies herself.

"Oh, it wasn't nice," she says while I nod. There's a slight 'ping' noise and the doors open, and we walk to the right door, knocking before walking in.

"June?" I question and she nods, standing up and walking to me, shaking my hand then kneeling down so she was the same height as Angie.

"And you must be Angie?" She asks and Angie nods. "Well nice to meet you sweetie," she offers her a hand tok but Angie hugs her instead. June smiles, hugging her back.

"Alright, you mentioned some paper work to fill out? I mean my management said they sent everything you needed," I start as we all sit at her desk.

"Yes, because we are going to be photographing Angie and she's young, I actually need you to sign the paper, which your management couldn't do." She explains and I nod, signing the papers for the shoot.

"Mummy will I be dressed pretty?" Angie asks and I look at June.

"Well why don't you come choose?" She suggests and Angie and I nod, standing up and going through to another room. There were stunning dresses, tops and bottoms everywhere.

"I like this!!!" Angie picks up a cute fluffy red dress (photo). It is gorgeous, it'll go well with her brown eyes, she has those after Brad.

"And this one could be for you Maggie," June suggests, showing me a long slick red dress.

"I'd like that," I smile and we get lead to a changing room. I change Angie first, and she smiles, happy with how she looks.

"Mummy I feel like a princess," she giggles. I change into mine.

"I do too, want to take a photo on my phone?" I ask her and she nods, taking it from me and typing in my password. I smile cuddling her and she takes a few, so I decide to put one on Twitter.

@MaggieMerrygold: *image* she told me she feels like a princess💕

I instantly get replies, favourites and retweets, making me smile. Angie and I make our way to the studio.

"This is Austin, he's the photographer," June introduces us. I shake his hand and he makes Angie smile too.

"If you two would like to do different poses using the stool?" He suggest and I nod, sitting Angie on it and kneeling by her. Austin takes a few photographs then looks at me.

"Can you have her squat slightly?" He suggest. Angie does so and we look at each other, and a few more flashes go past. We do a few more poses before we're done, and Angie starts skipping around.

"Angie is a princess!" She giggles running around. I take my phone out and video her, putting it on Twitter.

@MaggieMerrygold: Angie is a princess! I have such a cute girl😍 *video*

I feel my phone ping and vibrate, as soon as I put it in a hidden pocket in the dress. From that sound I know it's Brad tweeting, I still have him on notifications. I take my phone back out and look at what he has tweeted.

@TheVampsBrad: @MaggieMerrygold *we have such a cute girl😏

I smile and retweet it, sending the fans mad and getting loads of questions asking if we're together again. That's something I want to keep a secret just a tad bit longer. It's not that I don't want people to know, I just don't want people to judge, because it's not been long since I've left Justin.

"Want to look at these?" Austin suggests and I nod, picking Angie up and walking through to a different room with a massive iMac and a beautiful photograph of us on it. (The one at the beginning of the chapter! Actually, let's use the new update, it's this one)

 (The one at the beginning of the chapter! Actually, let's use the new update, it's this one)

"Can you guys send me that too?" I ask, Austin nods.

"Well guys, you're free to go," June smiles.

"I don't want to take it off though mummy, I'm a princess," she pouts.

"Well the costumes do go on sale after shoots, so I could sell it to you?" June suggests and Angie's eyes light up nodding. Anything for my princess, right?

❤️sorry it's been ages! Followed two fans, keep your eyes open if you want a follow next😘 line comment and request❤️