Chapter 37: Angie And McDonalds

😂the picture tho, line comment and request😂
Maggie's POV,

The moment we step a foot outside of the building bright flashes blind both Angie and I, and I cuddle her into me so she's not facing them.

"Can you not be considerate? She's only 6!" I shout making them back away a bit, and Angie to hold onto me closer. I get questions thrown at me but decide to ignore them, and search for Brad's car. I see him parked behind a van, clever man, therefore the paparazzi won't see where we have gone. I make my way in and out Angie at the back, making sure she's comfortable and strapped in before I make my way to the front. I sigh and lean my head back.

"Alright Mags?" Brad asks, putting a hand on my thigh in a caring gesture. I loved it when he did that, it was like a little discreet way to hold me close to him. Who wouldn't like it?

"Yeah," I sigh. "Just the paps have nothing better to do with their lives then follow and stalk us. We're only human," I do my seatbelt as does Brad, removing his hand from my thigh, leaving me to feel quite empty and colder.

"Well I'll take us home now, unless you guys are hungry," Brad says pulling out of the space and onto the main road, and I see the paparazzi still waiting around hoping to catch a glimpse of us. I duck while Angie doesn't have to, as the back windows are all tinted.

Being a 'celebrity' isn't easy. You're always getting judged, whether it's on who you date or what you do. They will always try to find some dirt to have a headline story. What people don't know is just how damaging their words can be to us artists for our careers.

"Daddy can we get McDonald's?" Angie asks.

"Baby we don't really want to be getting out of the car," I say tiredly, and see Angie frown a little through the mirror.

"Well we could go through the drive through? That way Angie gets what she wants as does mummy, because we won't have to get out," Brad suggests. He's so good, I love him, and no it's not too early, I have known that I love him for over 8 years, now how crazy is that? I really do believe that he's the one, I mean, after everything!

"Yay!" Angie giggles and looks around. "Mummy where is Bella?"

"We left her at home remember? Because we didn't want the bad photographers to take her did we?" I reminds her, in a way that she would understand. They'd be willing to snatch it if it made me answer some questions.

"Oh yeah, I miss Bella," she adds playing with her fingers. "I always put her behind the seat belt too so if we ever crash we are both safe," she explains. I love my daughter more than anything else. She's so cute and caring, if I'm honest I think I did a good job bringing her up, don't you?

"I'm sure she misses you too, and we know, you're a sweetie like that," her dad proudly replies. I think he's just as proud of her as I am, and I can already tell she's going to be a good kid. Probably popular one in her year, but not one of those bitch ones, one of those people that gets along with everyone.

"Can we get a happy meal? Then I'll wait to open the toy with Bella," she refers back to her teddy bear.

"Of course," I reply as Brad drives to the window and speaks to the lady. He orders me a wrap and Angie her happy meal with chicken nuggets, while he gets himself some burgers and a chicken legend. Men these days eh? We drive to the next and collect it, Brad paying as he said he wanted to.

"There you go, you can eat it here but don't mess my car up too much Okaii? But if it spills I won't be mad, I'll just get someone to clean it," he says casually and Angie nods. I love the relationship they have too.

"Daddy, why does your car smell funny?" She says. I look over at Brad and sniff a little, not knowing what she's getting at. He shifts a little uncomfortably and grabs the steering wheel.

"What smell Angie?" He asks.

"It smells like Justin's friend when she had that stick," Angie says. Smoking? No, Brad doesn't do that.

"I can't smell anything," I tell Brad and he instantly relaxes, putting his hand back on my thigh. I smile at him and he smiles back, then looks back onto the road.

"Thank you daddy for the chicken nuggets!" Angie tells him and his smile spreads. She means a lot to him I can tell, and he gets excited when she wants him around. I guess their relationship is something that helps to heal him, right? The rest of the journey consist of us all singing to the songs of the Disney cd. I don't think you ever hear a different one if you're in the car with Angie, she always wants to have her way. I decided not to eat my food from McDonald's, so I could eat it when we got home with Brad.

"I'm going upstairs to show Bella the toy!" Angie says as soon as we get home. I nod and she runs up the stairs, running to her room. I can't wait for Summer to have her baby now, Angie won't be the only one anymore.

"Shall we eat?" Brad takes my hand and sits me down in the kitchen. We eat out McDonalds in silence, not an awkward one but a comfortable one. Brad looks at me a few times as he eats him, smiling at me. I examine his perfect curls and the way his lips move. I can't help but fall for him more and more when I'm with him.
💩have loads of GCSE stuff so updates will be irregular, line comment and request💩