Chapter 16: Weekend At Brad's Part 1

Maggie's POV,

"I'll miss you," Justin tells me as he pulls me close to him. He's about to leave for Hailey's house for the weekend.

"I'll miss you too, it's just two days, it'll all be fine." I resume him and place my lips on his. For some reasons the sparks aren't as strong anymore, and I frown pulling away.

"Bye baby," he kisses the top of my head and gets into his car. I go inside and shout up to Angie.

"Hunni if you want to go to daddy's house you have to come now," I tell her and she walks down with her backpack bouncing on her back as she walks down.

"I'm ready!" She giggles and hugs my legs. "Thank you for letting me go to daddy's!" She says and makes her way to my car.

"Well Angie, since it's your first time there I'm staying too," I let her know as I get into the car and make sure she's belted in. I then return to the house and lock the door before getting into the car again and belting up myself.

The journey consists of Angie singing to the Disney CD, enjoying herself. I really have to video her so I can play it to her boyfriend when she first brings him home. Driving to my old home feels weird, yet I'm excited to come back. I've missed everyone loads, but never got a text back from Summer the other day.

As I pull up to the drive way the only car there is Brad's. Oh, I guess everyone is out, or maybe just the boys, I was hoping I wouldn't be alone with Brad. Guess what Justin won't know won't hurt right? Not that I'm planning on anything happening, it's just... It's Brad you know?

"Daddy?" Angie's shout gets me out of my daydream as she gets out of the car and runs into Brad's open arms. I smile, and watch them as they cuddle. Brad has lifted her off of the ground and is spinning her around. I get out of the car and smile at them both, shutting the door to my car and going to the boot.

"Let me help you," Brad says as he comes up behind me. His body is close to mine, and I bite my lip, knowing if I was to turn around our faces would be centimetres apart. I nod and he reaches around me, his hands either side of my waist, and he takes my bag in one hand and Angie's in the other, and slowly retrieves his hands. My breath hitches in my throat, he does this to me, and by his small chuckle I can tell that he knows that. He'd do it over and over again if it meant I reacted to him like this.

"Daddy hurry up I want to see!" Angie demands and Brad walks to her, leaving me to shut the boot and follow them. I haven't seen Angie this excited for a while, last time she was like this when Justin brought Lala home.

"Mags, why don't you make yourself at home, and I'll show Angie around? I'll put your stuff in the spare room too, that alright?" He asks and I nod. Him and Angie disappear to explore the house.

I remember that time Brad and I made out on this kitchen counter. I spent a while making sure it was clean for the others to use... I joke, not.

I remember the time Ast lives here with that barbie of his called Molly, I think? I remember when Tris and Lizzie fell out, and she thought he was going to leave her. I remember kicking Jemima out, and leaving for the last time.

-Flashback-

"Mags you can't leave now," Brad begs me, shutting my suitcase.

"Brad fuck off, you're a cheating scum! Why don't I learn? Maybe it's because I loved you!" I shout at him opening it again and putting loads of clothes into it. 

"I'm sorry! What are you gonna do? Run off to Justin? Because you're loyal!" He scuffs.

"Excuse me? Justin is a friend. And yeah actually, I was loyal, for a hella long time, and I'm sick of being screwed over by a guy who thinks with his dick instead of his brain!" I scream at him with tears running down my face. I take off my engagement as well as wedding ring, and throw them at him.

"Maggie no!" He looks lost. Good! Let him be lost, let him feel guilty, I'm not ready to be with someone like him. I was not risking my daughter growing up with a cheating father. I left, he was shouting my name, and everyone was at the bottom of the stairs, confused to what was happening. I stormed past them with Angie in my arms and my suitcase wheeled behind me. I got in the car and drove off.

-End of flashback-

"Mags?" Brad looks at me concerned. I smile at him and lean against the counter. "Why are you crying? Have I done something? Has Justin hurt you?" He panicked and came closer to me. I simply shake my head. "Angie is exploring the walk in wardrobe, I think I'm going to transform the spare room into her bedroom, so if I have her for some weekends she has a nice place to stay." He smiles proudly.

"That's a lovely idea," I cry out. He frowns and comes closer to me, and his hand finds mine and he intertwines our fingers.

"Mags, don't cry, you're too beautiful to cry, you've cried enough." He says, and he's right. I've cried over him so much. I bite my lip and put my hand around his neck pulling him closer. "Mags... Don't..." He warns.

"I won't regret it..." I mumble against his lips and connect them. After a little while he pulls away.

"Mags you need to stop doing this..." He rests out foreheads together.

"I can't help it," I reply and connect them once more.

🔴Request For An Update🔴
Hey guys! Even when the updates are slower it means a lot seeing you guys wanting me to update! REMEMBER! It also helps me if you leave feedback on the chapters:)