Characters Respond

So here it is, the characters are answering your questions! 

Angie: 

Q: Who do you prefer, Justin or Brad?

Ooo, I love my daddy, and I love Justin. Justin buys me lots and lots of things for my room and bear, and daddy likes to spoil me too. I love them both, can I just not choose? 

Q: What do you feel about your dad not being around as much? 

I miss him, but I am happy he's with me more now, and that I can stay at his house sometimes. 

Q: What is your favourite animal? 

Bears like Bella! But then dogs too because I love Lala! 

Justin:

Q: Do you wish that Brad was still a drunk maniac? 

No, as lame as it sounds no, I'm happy that he's getting better. Angie deserves to have her true dad with her, I know I can't compete with him, but Angie needs him one way or another, so him getting better is good for her. I should hate him, but I don't. 

Q: Do you like Brad?

Not really, he's hurt the most beautiful girls, brought them to depression. He doesn't deserve them, but it's not my decision, unfortunately.

Q: Do you feel if Brad ever hurts Mags you'll do something about it? 

Of course! I've had a go at him before, chucking him away from my front door when he came to it drunk begging for Maggie, I would do anything for her.

Q: Do you feel like you are slowly loosing Mags to Brad? Do you trust her? 

Should I be worried? I mean, I know she kissed him, but she was lonely, and that was my fault for going off to Spain and not bringing her with me. Maybe I do feel like I am loosing her  a bit, maybe I should be home more and be there to protect them both. I trust Maggie, but I don't trust him. He has to watch what he does...

Brad:

Q: If there was one thing you could change what would it be? 

The way I acted, the way I cheated, the way I chose drinking over fighting for her. I think that if I wasn't such a dick she would still be mine and her and Angie would be there for me to protect.

Q: Are you willing to do anything you can to get Mags back or are you just going to give her space? 

A bit of both if I am honest with you. I am not going to give up because I want my girls back, but at the same time I don't want to over do it, because there's no point getting into her space if she is just going to shut me out, you know what I mean?

Maggie: 

Q: Don't you think it's unfair on Justin when you sneak around with Brad?

I do, stop trying to make me feel guilty, I can't help it, Brad has this thing, maybe it's because he was my first love, or maybe it's because he's Angie's father. Either way, I do feel bad, I told him about kissing Brad once...

Q: If you love Brad so much why are you still with Justin, considering that's not what you really want?

Because it's hard to let go. I don't want to hurt Justin, he has been there when I needed him the most. I have to consider his along with my feelings. I feel like it could be hard for Angie to move away too, she likes Lala and Justin. I know she likes Brad too, but it's just not easy you know? It's hard, I don't want to hurt anyone anymore.

James:

Q: Did you ever think you had feelings for Maggie again while being with Summer? 

No, in all honesty Summer has made me forget completely if there were any feelings for Maggie. I love Summer to bits, and can't believe she's expecting a mini me or her. 

Q: Is Summer the one for you?

Obviously. 

Alex

Q: Are you trying to get with Brad? Or was it a mistake?

I don't know. He thinks it's a mistake, but I do like him, a lot, but I know how much he loves Angie and Maggie. I don't want to be someone's second best anymore.

Summer: 

Q: When will we see you again?

When we get back from holiday of course.

Q: What do you feel about Maggie and James' relationship in the past?

It's the past, I live in the now. 

Tris:

Q: How do you feel about the whole situation?

I don't know. I feel like they're both just going to end up hurting each other and the people around them.

Con: 

Q: How does it feel being the only single one?

Lonely. All I see are couples making out and cuddling, while I am sat here. Might as well just sleep because then I don't have to face them all. Maybe I should find myself someone, but Jemima hit me hard, I' scared.

Hailey: 

Q: Do you like Justin? 

Yeah I do actually, a lot. I really hope something happens and they break up, now that Maggie hasn't come to my birthday I have Justin to myself. 

>REQUEST AN UPDATE<

So here it is, you asked they answered!