2-The Unexpected

Hyejin's Pov

Me and Naeun are going to the cafeteria to eat. We are trying to find an empty seat but it was all full. "Hyejin-ssi!"

I turn around and saw Mingyu calling me. He asked us to sit with them (all of the Kingka). I look at the other students and they gave me a death glare. What do i care, they are just jealous not have a brother like him. I sit next to Wonwoo and Naeun sit across me beside Mingyu.

"This is so awkward. I mean if it was just the two of us, we were like crazy talking about something" Naeun start saying and I just nodded.

"What is the next lesson?" Wonwoo deep voice asked and took a glance at me. Mingyu fake cough and it making my cheek turns red. His voice is so deep but it's fine. It was match with his attitude though.

"His-history"I don't know why i was so shaky to said that as I just bit my lips. I put my hand on my lap and Wonwoo suddenly hold my hand. My head gets hot and my face was crimson red. We made eye contact. What do he want from me?

"You two seems really close already" Naeun look curious about us. "I wanna asked you guy. What are you been doing with the paper".

"We greet each other in that paper" I said in straightforward. Hmph, It was way too easy to answer that.

"Here" he give her the paper and she took it. She read it and gasp on something she read. Mingyu widened his eyes to read the paper.

"Congrats" she lean me her hand to shake on it and I shakes her hand with a confused look. She give back the paper to Wonwoo. "Treasure it" still confuse on her reaction.

I finished eating and go to my locker. I get my history book and my things. I close my locker and turn around to see 3 bully girl. "Let me put my things at the classroom, First" I rolled my eye and they glare at me.

They let me go to the classroom. I put all my things at my desk and tell Naeun by the face that'I'm going to get bullied' look.

I get out the class and saw them waiting at the hallway with no people around. They surrounded me and saying don't disturb my oppa, don't touch him, don't be with bla bla bla.

I don't really like to hear that because it was really often to hear by these peps. I roll my eyes at them. I'm already know all of this.

Bored~ Why do bullied always have to do the kicking, punching, slapping, cursing and many more. Can't they just try and try again to get the man, they always dream of or just move on. There are more fishes out there though

"Yah! Don't bully her!" A familiar deep voice just shouted. I took a glance and it was Wonwoo.

"It-it's the new guy" the girl with a ponytail mumbled.

"Let's get out of here. Or he will remember our faces. You're lucky this time Hyejin" the leader slap me for the last time and they start running.

"Gwaenchana?"

"Gwaenchana. You don't have to worry about me. I'm already too good at getting bullied" I stood up and brush my skirt.

"Thanks God" he sigh in relief. Suddenly he hug me tightly and I froze. I blushed so hard. I really didn't know what to do. Did he like me? IN JUST ONE DAY?

"You're totally weird on the first day of school" I push him and he giggle a little. We go back to class and we keep bumping at each other like best buds.

Then is history class. Everyone annoyed about this teacher. She always gave some work like class work or homework. If one person didn't do it then everyone go to detention. I'm starting to fall asleep again. Well...not only me. Everyone is going to fall asleep.

*BANG!!* Everyone startled because the teacher slammed the door to make us awake. Shit, this teacher is going to kill us! "Everyone go to detention! Except for Wonwoo" she yelled. Everyone groaned and the teacher yelled again "Silent!!"

____________________

I think this is a boring chapter. Keep reading and voted. I'm sorry again if there's a mistake. I hope you like it. Fighting!

#happy new year 2016