16-Crush

Hyejin's Pov

"Wonwoo-ssi, I've been looking for you"

"Why do you need to do that?" Wonwoo asked. I rolled my eyes at her because she looks extremely annoying.

"Maybe you will get killed or something" she circle her index finger so she can made up an excuse. It was obviously, she just wanted to make us didn't kiss.

"Well, I'm not, right? So... you can leave now" he tried to shoo her away but failed. She never give up that easily.

"But Oppa...You promised me, you are going to do that" she pout and  whine cutely but ewww...feels gonna puke. And Shit! she even called him oppa. But what does she mean by 'going to do that'??

"You know what? I'll just leave you two alone" I leave them and again, Wonwoo grab my wrist. He gave me quick peck on the lips and I noticed that she is glaring at me like her head was going to explode because of the romantic stuff that wonwoo always done for me.

"Can you just stay here with me?" He whisper and sigh.

"I'll just wait you in class" I wink at him and he just smile. I walked to the door and before the door was close I look back. I saw that Hyejin kiss Wonwoo and he just stay stiff. I look at them a little longer and they pulled back. She move her hands on his neck and he move his hand on her waist. They're continue the kiss. I bit my lips and run to the classroom. I take a deep breath and try to calm down. I look down on underneath his table and saw a piece of paper so i took it. I know I'm disturbing someone else privacy.

I read all of it about he was boring and hate to hear what the teacher said and many stuff he forgot. I chuckle that he always said 'I'm an idiot!' to his self. There's a sentences that just caught my eyes. 'I love you,Hyejin...' and the next thing was about this Hyejin. The facts why he love her. I'm still confused is it me or that Hyejin. I continue to read with my eyes widened.

'You are so beautiful like an angel. I really like you from the start but I think you didn't notice. I always give you a hint that I love you. I really like when you whine and call me oppa. Your voice always melt my heart and I couldn't stand it but to kiss you. You look really cute when you do an ageyo to me. You always make my heart pounding really fast. I wish you could like me. I really wanted to hear you say 'I love you' to me. You are the perfect one for me. I will-'

I heard someone was just enter and I look up to see wonwoo. I rushly put the paper back on his drawer and pretend that I'm reading a book. I didn't even finished reading his privacy about his crush. All of he said about this Hyejin start circling around my head. And who does he like anyways? I pout and stare at him until he sit beside me. He took a glance at me but I look away. I remember he said he like her when she whine and called him oppa. Wasn't that kang Hyejin? She called him oppa and whine too. He even said 'her voice melted his heart and he couldn't stand it but to kiss her'. Maybe, it was really her.

"Jagi? Are you okay?" He suddenly asked me. I nod so fast and smile. "What are you reading?" He take the history book from me and he thinks I'm reading.

"I'm actually didn't read it. I just look at the pictures" I fake laugh a little and blush cuz I made a stupid explanation. He peck my cheek and I blush even more. I look away and I saw someone was standing beside me. It was Bambam.

"Hey"He gave me a wink.

"um...Hey?" I said awkwardly.

"Can we meet after school? At the park" he asked and I got all blanky. "Don't get it all wrong. I just wanted to talk to you".

"Okay" I nodded.

"Bye" he gave me another wink and go.

"Um..bye?" I said to myself. I sigh a little. I look at the front and Hyejin just enter the classroom, smiling. I took a glance at wonwoo and he was looking at Hyejin with a smile. I  look down on my laps and took a glance at that paper. I sigh and then the bell rang.

>>After school>>

I was at the school gate, waiting for mingyu to go out from the school because he had detention. The breeze feel really relaxing today but I'm still thinking about that, wonwoo's crush. I feel tired because mingyu didn't come out yet. I took many glance at the school door and still no sign of him. After a few more minutes, I saw wonwoo walking with Hyejin from the door and they were going towards here. I look away, not wanting wonwoo to know that I'm still here. I breath heavily because I'm so nervous.

"Wonwoo-ssi, where are we going to hang out?" I heard Hyejin asked him. I didn't hear what they said but I always hear the both of them are laughing. Then I saw mingyu just came out from the school and he look at me smiling. I could only smile back and move my head to the other direction because behind me was wonwoo and Hyejin.

"Are you sure we have to go to the..." I couldn't hear where are they gonna hang out. I  take a glance at mingyu and he's looking at them from the far. "Wonwoo-ssi" I didn't even know what are they doing but it kinda make my heart aches.

I walked away and go to mingyu in a rush because I can't stand to stay there. She is really the one, who he like. And I think they are start dating right now. When I was in front of mingyu, I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and brush my hair. I buried my face on his chest and cry. I didn't know why I cry and where it come from anyways. I know that mingyu saw everything but I didn't really wanted to know.

"Babe, stop crying will you?" I pulled back and the tears keep drooling down my face. He wiped my tears and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Let's go home, now. He already go" he tell me and I nodded.

The both of us walked home in silent. I really don't want to say anything so only look down on the floor. When we arrived I ran upstairs to my room and jump on the bed. I feel miserable for being alive. The one I always love didn't even love me. Then I remember that bambam wants to meet me. I take off my clothes and wear short jeans and a white long sleeve hoodie. I ran downstairs, wear my sneakers and open the door. Mingyu hold my wrist, looking so worried.

"Where are you going?" I really can hear the sound of worried from him.

"I-i'm j-just go-gonna have a walked at the park" I  shuttered and bit my lips. He hug me and I hug him back.

"Pls don't get hurt, babe" he pulled back and I wave at him. I go to the park and find bambam. I saw him sitting on the bench so I walked there and sit beside him. He gave a wide smile and I just smile a little.

"Took you so long" he said.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Finish! I'm so tired. Please voted and comment(if you wanted). I'm sorry for any errors in this chapters. I'm sorry for the late update too. Thank you to all readers and I love you! Ok bye~ SWAG! (~•~)zzZ

What does bambam wanted to talk about?

Btw.. THANK YOU TO 1K READERS!! Not gonna party anyways just *fall on the ground* Swag!✌*sleep*