25-Wonwoo

Wonwoo's Pov

It's so bored that Hyejin can't hear me or sees me or something or anything. She was in school today and I just a soul following her tracks.  Yep, my body still unconscious and I'm a soul. I follow her everyday, every night except when she was going shower and changing clothes cuz I'm really not a pervert. Don't said that I am, I kill you if you did or make you be a ghost.

She walk at the hallways going to her class. I look at her hand and decided to hold it. Her eyes widened a little and she look beside her, it mean at me. She look down at her hand and clench her hand.

"I wish Wonwoo was here" she muttered under her breath. Yeah babe, I feel the same.

"Hyejin-ssi...What's with that face? Cheer up" Naeun said smiling brightly. "Oh unnie.. thanks for cheering me up" she smile back.

"Let's go to class before the ring bell" They both go to the class and I just follow them. It's easy to find her when I'm a soul or a ghost or something because her soul always shine bright for me.

When the lesson has start, she wasn't paying attention to the teacher at all. She was just doodle her paper. I sit next to her while looking at it. It remind me of yesterday, she was dancing cutely. I wish I had it on my phone.

>>Break time>>

Me and Hyejin were walking on the hallway and I saw someone approach her. "Yah!" Kang Hyejin push her making her back hit the wall. A groups of girl surround her. All together it was 12 girls. Wow, is this some kind of gangster or bullies that trying to hurt her?!

"How dare you make Wonwoo oppa lifeless?" Kang Hyejin pull my jagi's hair. I wish I could punch her right now, if I could.

"But he's the one who save me" she cried. Kang Hyejin punch her face and tears stream down from Hyejin's face.

"I don't need your explanation! He was supposed to love me not you" she exclaimed. She flick her fingers and the other girls start slapping, kicking, punching to her and she could just cry for mercy. Ugh! If only I could help her. Unless...

"Why are you backing off?" Kang Hyejin asked. "We don't know. It just something push us away from her" the other girls said.

"Jagiya...run" I whisper to Hyejin's ear. She nodded and run away from there.

"Aish... She ran away!" The one that was full of disgusting make-up just said. "Let just get her next time for sure" so she's the leader behind this.

I ran/fly to the rooftop where she ran away. She cry while hugging her knees as I sit beside her. "Oppa..Tha-thanks for saving me" she sobs. I wish I could comfort her but it hard when being a ghost like this.

"Hyejin-ah! Guys she's here" Jeonghan shouted. They all run to her, breathing hard. Mingyu hug her from the back and she still cover her face crying.

"Hyejin-ssi..." Jeonghan take away her hand and his eyes widened. "OH MY JISOOS!! who did this to you?" Jeonghan yell.

"Did someone mentioned my name?" Joshua muttered. The all ignore him and he sigh.

"It was obviously that Kang Hyejin bitch, no one else. We all heard what she's said before she do the 'oppa,oppa' thing" Seungcheol copied Kang Hyejin voice and flick Jeonghan's forehead. Hmph...