29-Bubble tea

Wonwoo's Pov

"Since oppa isn't home yet... I should just go" she shrugged. Oh god, hyejin you're grounded!  You are not supposed to do that. Maybe someone trick you. And once you didn't know they kill you or kidnap you or even worst rape you! I don't want that to happen. Oh my jisoo, now what?! Jagiya! you don't have to change your clothes. You don't have to be that pretty or boys will stare at you. O.........kay I'm too protective. But I wish to yelled at her right now (Θ︹Θ)ს

She wear blouse, rip jeans and black converse. She go to the bubble tea shop nearby as I just follow, ready to protect her. She take a deep breath before going in the shop.

"Hyejin-ah!" a girl voice, calling her to sit with her. She just smile and sit across her. I think I know this person. It's—

"Jiyeon-ssi. Why you want me—" she cutt her off.

"You're going to help me with this maths right?" She wink. She wear the 'please help me, just act. I'm in danger'. Wow, I'm good at reading people's face. I don't know if she understand or not but it seem like a no.

"Ah..yeah" she said hesitately. Ah yeah ah yeah..Ah yeah by EXID. I think she still don't know what to do or she just not very good at acting.

"Do you know how's the formula of this algebra?" She asked, handing her the paper. 'Help me. Just act that we're already friend' was on the paper with the math questions.

"It's easy. You just need to..." she explain it to her and jiyeon focus on what she's said, not letting one word to not be heard.

I scan around the shop as I saw some familiar girl with her bestfriend perhaps, sitting near here. They were staring at hyejin, see all her moves. I clench my fist and if I could punch her face right now, she'll be dead. I don't care if she's a girl, but who told her to be a btch.

"Then you'll find the answer. Isn't it simple?" She asked her. She nodded happily and thank her. "I'm going to order some bubble tea okay?" Jiyeon happy face faded and her terrified face appeared.

"Ye-yeah" she stuttered. Hyejin smile and go. i decided to stay there to look on what's going to happened to jiyeon. Jiyeon hung her head down as Kang Hyejin put her arm around her shoulder.

"You two are already friend huh?" She asked. Jiyeon just nodded. She saw hyejin's bag were still on the chair so she snatch it. She search in her beg for something but I just didn't know.

"Do you know any of her secret?" Jiyeon shook her head. Her face was all pale. Then Kang Hyejin put back the bag and tap jiyeon's cheek. "Keep up the good work and then kill her".

She nodded. That btxh called her other friend and went out this shop. She sigh in relief and Hyejin back from buying bubble tea.

"Hyejin-ah mianhae. I  put you into so much trouble" she apologize.

"Gwenchana"

"How are you these day? Without wonwoo"
"I'm fine. He always with me to make me happy!" jagiya said happily. You always make me happy too!!

"Weird but cool!" She comment. "Thanks for helping me though. I don't know why she want me to do this".

"You mean Kang Hyejin?" Hyejin take a sip on her bubble tea. You're in fire girl! Keep up the curiosity. You'll have to beat that btch girl. Don't let her kill you but to kill her. Woohoo!! Why am I being like this?

"Yeah, so I need to tell you about it since she not here anymore"

"Okay, you're so nic—"

"NOONA!!" Dino shouted while running towards her. Psh...Maknae always ruining the show