31-chocolate

Short chapter
-

Hyejin's Pov

It's been a week without wonwoo and next week will be his birthday. I hope he's okay. I don't know if he still with me or not. He didn't give anything so i can notice him. I miss him. Me and the others already trusted jiyeon for all this. But she was still being undercontrol by that btch to kill me. she didn't know when does that btch wanted to kill me so i understand. it will be the day when everyone thinks its a fine day so i have to be ready.

"Hyejin-ah, you gotta choose something before i change my mine" Naeun cross her arms. We're at a chocolate shop and she is trying to treat me but it's too expensive, I can't help it but to be so picky. i don't like someone treat me into something expensive.

"Ah..just these" i show a small chocolate bar that i just got from behind me. I show her a smile and she sigh.

"Jjinja? Are you sure?" i nod. "That can't even share with mingyu"

"So, why do i care? He always eat chocolate by himself" i pout.

"Put that back where it was. I choose something for you. Maybe you're going to share it with dino" she pointed out the chocolate while smirking. I pout even more as i put back the chocolate. I look around the shop and somthing caught my eyes. A big teddy bear holding a package of chocolate. I ruffle it's head while smiling alone. It's cute and it remind me of wonwoo when he gives me the panda bear.

"You want it?" Naeun asked. I shook my head, making her confused. "You know, i already choose something for you. Tada" she show a box of chocolate. I facepalm and sigh.

"What do you think this is? Valentine?"i cross my arm. She roll her eyes and drag me to the cashier. She pay the bill and hand me the chocolate as we left the shop. "Why can't you just hold it? You're the one who buys it"

"Why are you being like this? I know you're sad because wonwoo isn't here" she lips form into a pout.

"let's just get ice cream" i said.

---

"Thanks for everything unnie" I wave at her. She wave back and i walk home alone. I fish my phone out and saw an unread message from mingyu.

'Babe,babe. Can you please babysit the baby for us. He was already in the house. vernon is there too so, you don't have to worry much'

I close my phone and put it back on my pocket. Sht. Who was the baby, i hope someone good. I open the door of my house as i saw dino was sitting on the couch.

"Oh...dino-ya~" i called out. He was startled, maybe he's sleeping. i put the chocolate on the table and sit beside him. "Where's vernon?"

"Oh, noona. He was probably in the kitchen or at some room" he said sleepily.

"You can continue to sleep, sorry for bothering" I pinch his cheek. He nodded a bit and i told him that he can eat the chocolate.

I walk to the kitchen and found vernon looking around, searching somethings to cook i think.

"Yo hansol"

"Oh yo hyejin-ah" he smile widely.

"What are you looking?"

"Something to cook" he shrug. I nod and stop him from doing anything.

"You can just rest. i'm going to cook something" i command. "Oh btw, who was the baby? Mingyu asked me to babysit him" i heard him chuckle and mouthed 'dino'. I gasp when he already leave the room.

"It not going to be that hard to babysit dino. Eventhough he sleep like a baby. It's cute" i giggle by myself while chopping the meat.

"Hyung~ HAJIMA!!" Dino yelled at vernon. hansol was laughing so hard, but i don't know why. Hansol suddenly went in the kicthen and giggle.

"Do...you know what happen when he sleep?" He said between the laugh.

"What-"

"Don't tell her hyung!!" dino yelled with his red face and tried to cover hansol's mouth. But hansol headlock him as he struggle to get out from it.

"I record it. He was saying things like 'jagiya, saranghae, Michael Jackson and laugh. And he even pout when he sleep, it perhaps kissing someone" hansol laugh after saying it. I tried my best not to laugh but dino notice it as his face turns redder and he ran away from there. Hansol laugh hysterically until his eyes become watery.

"You know, i felt sorry for dino. But give me the video later, it's going to be so cute" I smile. He nodded.

Wonwoo's pov

I keep wondering, what will happen if I attached myself on my body. Am i going to wake up? Or it's going to be nothing..

I walk up to my body and i move my hand closer to my flesh hand as it sucks, i move my hand away and sigh. So i can wake up anytime i wanted. I will probably went in my body when i feels something is going to happened. If i attached myself right now, Kang hyejin must be attacking her right now. So if she's dead, it just wasting my life for being alive again.

I'm a soul right? But why can't i see any of the other ghost or a soul or anything? Maybe god don't want me to see it-_- . Is it because i'm too bright? I thought i'm a dark soul emo. i think hyejin took over the dark. What i'm going to do with my life?(╭╮)

So, what should i do now? Follow hyejin but cannot touch her nor speak with her? it's fun seeing her cute face but it's bored when we cannot talk to each other. Pfft... i'm so piss off.

'Wonwoo... i miss you so much'

woah..who said that? it just rang into my ears. *sigh* I should just go to my jagiya...

-

Sorry for the late update.. i'm just too lazy and too busy.

Ilysmrders

-hw (not homework)