37-Drama

Wonwoo's Pov

"Welcome back oppa" some fangirl said. I smile and bow a bit.

"Oppa, you're getting handsome!"
"You're so cute oppa!"
"MARRY ME OPPA!"
"Watch out bitches, he's mine"
"OPPA RAPE ME!"
"SARANGHAE OPPA!"

Geez. What's wrong with people these day?  It hurt my ears and they like to include the word oppa.

I hold hyejin's wrist and dragged her to class but then i left because of running away from those fangirl.

Hyejin's Pov

i sigh and sit at my seat, when suddenly Naeun hug me tightly.

"Yah. You and wonwoo ar—" i shush her and put my index finger on her lips so she would shut up.

"ssshh... Unnie don't said it out loud. It's a secret" i stood up and whisper to her.

"Why would it be a secret jagi?" He snake his arm around my waist and pull me down, sitting on his laps.

"Since when are you here? And stop doing this infront of everyone. It's embarrassing" i whisper yelled at him. I remove his hand from my waist and shoo him to sit at his seat. Then i sit at my place.

"You and wonwoo are a cute couple! I'm really proud of you" she clasped her hand with mine and smile ear to ear. "Oh. I almost forgot. Welcome back both of you" she said happily.

"Thanks unnie" i smile at her.

"Wait....I never seen that necklace"

"Oh this. Wonwoo gave this to me when we hang out" i said while holding it.

"You should just say that it was a date" wonwoo interrupt.

"you always didn't tell me anything hyejin-ah. That's why i sometimes asked mingyu" she smile idiotly. I roll my eyes.

"You always mingyu, unnie" i pinch her cheeks.

"So wait... you have a crush on ming—"

"Nonononono. I'mjustafan yeah a fan, a fan" she cut his words with her red cheeks.

"Psh.." i giggle

"You know him better than any girl. Shouldn't you have a crush of him?" He asked. But on the other side he wanted to tease her.

"i already told you, i don't" she seems to be piss off but her whole face are red.

"Hey guys. What you doing?" Mingyu suddenly appear from nowhere as he sit on wonwoo's table. Naeun face are now crimson red.

"It's so funny" wonwoo laugh. But his laugh slows down and his face turns into a big frown. "Why is she even here?" He muttered and glare at the person. I was curious so i glance and it was her.

Suddenly the bell rang. Everyone go back to their seat. Wonwoo put hand on my waist and pull me closer. He feel caution that kang hyejin was presents. Then the first lesson start. I sense that she stare at us.

"Oppa. You can let go of my waist now. It's getting uncomfortable" he just nodded and let go of it.

"It's okay oppa. She's not going to hurt us anymore" i whisper while my hand is intertwined with him. He give me a small smile, signing of that he should just trust me on this one.

I continue focus on what the teacher. Eventhough it was boring and annoynging, as long as i get to have a good gred and graduate so i can just relax after that.

---

"Yah wake up" i shake wonwoo's arm. He groan as i whisper to his ear "I just go lunch alone".

I smirked and take one step. He immediatly hold my wrist and mumble something.

"What are you saying?"

"Don't go alone" he muttered.

"Then come on" i pull his arm but he just too heavy. I heard him giggle that makes me curious what's on his mind. I sit back on my seat and wait for him to said anything.

"kiss me first"

"Okay.." i replied. "Wait WHAT?!" I almost yelled at him. i didn't think twice before.

"it's not your first time kissing me though. Don't be shy" he sit back on his chair and point his cheek with his eyes close. I lean closer but when it's about to touch his cheek, he turn his face as our lips crashed. I push him and feel myself burning up

"You're too slow jagiya" he smirked. I pout while hitting his chest lightly.  "Let's go now " he dragged me out and to the cafeteria. We get our foods and sit at the usual place.

"I thought you guys didn't go to school today" -s.coups

"Yeah. I thought you need more rest " - jiyeon

"Oh unnie. Why do you want to hang out with me late at night?" I asked.

"Did I?" She said unsure. "Oh yeah I did. It just that I'm bored" she smile. Something behind that smile. I just nodded but I  can't stop staring at her. She's hididng something

"You're hiding something right?" I heard s.coups asked and put his arm around her shoulder. Did he just read my mind?

"Woah. Are you guys a couple now?" Wonwoo asked. S.coups glare at him and dragged jiyeon outside.

"Later they're going to tell us that they're a couple" the shortie in front of me muttered.

"Just like us right?" Hoshi put his arm around his shoulder and make the kissing  noise. I take out my phone and get a picture of them.

"You're so disgusting " Woozi push him and move away from him

"I wish i didn't hear that" -minghao

"I wish I didn't see it" - jun

"I wish he wasn't like this" - mingyu

"I wish he didn't do anything like that" -DK

"I wish that he wasn't gay" - vernon

"I wish he wasn't my friend" -seungkwan

"I wish he die" -woozi

"Oh my god—"

"Did someone mention god?" Joshua cut hoshi's words.

"Stop wishing for us. and continue wishing for yourself" hoshi smirked.

"Me and minghao wish for ourself doesn't that counted?" Jun raise his hand but nobody answered him. Poor him.

"There's no us in this world" woozi glare at him.

"Sweet. More drama" i muttered and start eating some chips.

"There are 'us' in this world woozi" joshua corrected him.

"Yeah just like us" wonwoo hug me. I smile ear to ear at me as he peck my lips.

"i wish i didn't see that" jeonghan finnaly say a thing.

"Don't be too an auto correction. I just mean that there will me no me and him" woozi groan.

"me and him are not US. us mean us" hoshi poke woozi's cheek.

"Ugh! I'll be going now! Don't try to apologize to me later! And i'll hit you with my guitar later" he whisper at hoshi the last thing. Then he walk away stomping his feet.

"Woah, what happen to hyung?" Dino asked, who just came from idk. "Oh. Noona!" He hugged me tightly and I just laugh at his cute behavior.

" s.coups,  jiyeon you're back. What's with that face?" Jeonghan suddenly asked making all of us turn our head to them.

"Let's talk somewhere else"

Sorry guys I update late. I'm now crazy on BTS wings. I fangirl so much about my V. His voice damn so hot

Don't forget to vote and comment-ilyrders

-woo