28-"Salute!"

Hyejin's Pov

Lazy Monday, non-stop raining, alone, in maths class, no wonwoo, btch keep glaring, she's ugly, bored, teacher is so annoying, stupid calculation, thinking wonwoo, he so handsome, so cute ;);), stop spacing out

I look at the paper I've been writing. A class without Wonwoo is back written by Kim Hyejin. I almost get caught by the teacher for writing this than the stupid classwork.

Recess, I was with hip hop unit eating at the cafeteria. "Watch out for some evil looking nerd" hansol said while looking around.

"I don't know her face yet" Mingyu comment. We all nod. Then, there this girl coming approach us.

"Are you Kim Hyejin?" She asked cutely as I awkwardly say yes.

"Who are you? And why are you here?" I asked curiously enough.

"Oh. I'm Choi Jiyeon" she stop to see S.coups is choking. "can I sit with you? I want to know more about you and be friends" she tilt her head with a wide smile. She really looks like anime with that reaction.

"Uh.." I look at Mingyu and look back at her. "Fine" she sit across me, beside hansol who move away from her like he just seen a ghost.

"So, what class are you on?" I asked

"The same as Soonyoung"

"How do you know me? What do you want from me? Why are you so brave to ask me to be friends with you?" i attack her with question. She look at me for a sec and look back at her food.

"You were pretty famous with the kingka so i know you. I don't need anything from you, I just want to have some friends because I'm lonely so I brave myself cuz you are friendly than other girls..." she explain. "Like that slut" she said under her breaths.

"What was that?" I wasn't sure what she's said.

"Ah.. nothing" she wave her hand and smile.

"Looks like she prepare all that" a voice whisper from behind me, making me startled. He push me and Mingyu to make space for him in the middle.

"Yah. Who's this? Is this your girlfriend hyung?" Seungkwan asked S.coups. She blush a bit when it came up to Seungcheol. Interesting. The oldest glare at him as he just smirk. Omg, he's going to get kill soon by his leader. Omfg, I better prepare for his funeral.

"I'm Choi Jiyeon" she introduce to seungkwan.

"Omg, Choi Choi couple. Salute!" He salute. I facepalm and I heard Mingyu salute too and laughing hard while high-five with seungkwan. Are they trying to bully seungcheol? Seungcheol is already steaming hot.

"Yah, I'm not her boyfriend. She's just.." he stopped when he glance at her while she stare at him. "...a friend"

"Hyung must be interested in her" seungkwan whisper to me. I punch his arm lightly while chuckling as he laugh, earning a glare from his leader.

"I gotta go to class now. It's nice meeting you though. Bye, see you later I guess" she bow and wave at me. I wave back and say bye.

"I'm gonna kill you boo seungkwan" seungcheol grit his teeth.

"Annyeong" he poke his tounge and left. S.coups glare at him.

"You were silent hansol. What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just feel the same way as seungkwan and I just stay silent so I don't get— hyung!" S.coups headlock Vernon. He whine because his neck was hurt. He's so cute, why you hurt him? Poor hansol:(