20-Mingyu

Hyejin's Pov

>>Tomorrow>>

I woke up in a lazy morning. I can feel the sun is so bright. I rub my eyes like 100 times. When my vision is now not blurry, I look at the wall clock. It's 8.30 in the morning. I stretch my arm to the air and yawn heavily. I look to my left and just smile by myself.

"Morning Wonwoo-ssi" I muttered. Hope his soul can hear me. "Now I don't have worry about school. So I should prepare for later" I sat down and tidy my hair. I hug my knees and rest my head on it. I look at Wonwoo's face and still can feel the sadness bugging me.

"I wish that you were here right now" I sigh a bit. "Hm... Oppa said he want me to stay here until he come. Aish... he must be attending to school right now so I can... SLEEP!" I jump back to the bed and pull the blanket over my body. I feel so relief that I'm not going to school. Hehe~

"To Wonderland of Bangtan Sonyeondan!" I shouted happily while raised a fist to the air. I really feel lazy right now. I don't want to dream about seventeen because I already meet them face to face. I slowly close my eyes.

"Yah, babe! Wake up!" Someone just yelled and shake my body. I was so startled that it made me jump. I sit and frown.

"Yah! Why are you here?! I thought you were at school by now!" I yelled and slapped Mingyu's arm but he avoid it so I just slapped the air.

"Woah..easy there. Why are you so mad about?"

"I was about to go to the dreamland but you're here like fuck I want to sleep!" I cross my arm. "Are you skipping school?" I raised my brow.

"Well, yeah. Now get a shower, you have to leave now. And I'm going to bring you somewhere" he throw a bag to me. I look inside of it and It was my clothes. And it's all white.

"Yah! Why the fuck, you bring all white? Even my bikini" a tiny pink just appeared on my cheek.

"It's good for you. I'm good at choosing fashion of style though" he give me a grin and I just rolled my eyes. I stand up and go to the bathroom. He spank my butt lightly and I turn shed red.

"Meanie" I said quietly while took a glance at him. He still grinning like an idiot.

>>Time Passes>>

I sigh and go out from the bathroom. I wear a white dress with short sleeves.

"Wow...You look pretty. You know I have a good sense of fashion" I slapped his arm roughly.

"Stop being like that. You're weird" I yelled.

"Yah, you are supposed to love me. If you don't love me, you wouldn't ever meet your favorite boys group" he forced me into a hug. I rolled my eyes. "I love you".

"I hate you" he pulled back and pout cutely. "Okay, fine. I love you too".

"That's my girl" he hug me again just for a few sec. "Since you are already done, we can go now" he ruffle my hair.

"Where are we going?" Both of walk out from the hospital.

"It's a surprise. First we go to pledis. So we're going there by a van" he put his arm around my shoulder.

"What do you mean by a van?"

"Remember, I'm an idol" he smile. I nodded while smile widely. We walk in the van and it was so comfy when I sit on it. Mingyu were talking to the driver and I just play with my phone. Then we start moving.

"Is your entertainment far away from here?"

"Well kinda" he shrugged.

"I'm sleepy. Why do we have to go so soon?" I yawn.

"Come" he tap on his lap. I look at him confused. "Come on, you want to sleep didn't you?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I want to sleep but... if I sleep there, it could be awkward" I said while blinking many times.

"Your brother wanted to do something sweet so you couldn't ignore it" I rolled my eyes again and sit on his lap. He wrap his arm around my waist.

"If Wonwoo sees this, he will be so jealous about this because you treat me like your girlfriend" he kiss my cheek. My cheek turn pink and I feel my heart rate increase.

"Are you blushing?" He smile cheekily at me.

"No I'm not" I cross my arm and avoid his gaze.

"You can sleep now.. just like 10 more minutes" he kiss my cheek again.

"I don't feel tired anymore"

"you're just saying that because you wanted to get out of this situation" he tightens the hug. I can't do anything but to give up then.

"Arraso, I'm gonna sleep now" I lean my back on his body and slowly close my eyes. "Oppa" I muttered.

"Ne?"

"Don't do something foolish to me" I said.

"Arraso, just sleep" he whisper on my ears. I feel so sleepy so I close my eyes.

Mingyu's Pov

I sigh a little. I'm just doing this so she can't be so sad about Wonwoo. I don't want her to forget about him, I just want her to be happy and not always crying. Now, she is sleeping like an angel. I kiss her cheek again but I know that she didn't feel it.

"Oppa, stop kissing me" I saw her cheek is turning red. She is still awake than I thought.

"Oh, mian. You're just too cute" I rest my chin on her shoulder. "You aren't going to sleep?" She shook her head.

"I prefer to sleep on the bed than this" she stretch her arm.

"Jjinja?"

"Eung" she nodded. She take out her phone and text someone. She hide it from me so I didn't know who is it.

"Who are texting with?"

"S.coups-ssi"

"Why are you texting him for?"

"Maybe he is not attending school and he know where are we going" she said straight forward. I gasp a little and take her phone.

"Yah!" I text him and send! "That mean he knows where are we going" she pout and snatch the phone away from me.

"Hmph..No cheating for you" I smirked and she roll her eyes.

"It's bored for not knowing the place"

"It's going to be a surprised" I wink at her.

"Aigoo" she rolled her eyes. Then we arrived at my entertainment.

Hyejin's Pov

Woah...Their entertainment is so big. I couldn't imagine what are the inside.

"Kaja" he dragged me in to the elevator and go up to his room. I stop on the middle of a hallway and he look at me in confused. "Wae?".

"Um..Nothing" Then someone wrap his arm around my waist. I made a little jump and took at glance at that person.

"Hi" S.coups rest his chin on my shoulder.

"Um..h-hi" I was a bit shaky.

"Yah coups! Stop doing that!" Seungkwan yelled.

"Noona! You're here!" Dino shouted. He, Hoshi, The8 and Jun run to me like a kid while having a group hug with me.

"Ya-yah... I can't breath!" I yelled.

"Mian" they said in unison. I chuckle.

"So you all didn't go to school" they nodded.

"Let's go now"

"All of us?" I asked.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Sorry for the late update. Vote and comment. I'm sorry if there's any mistake. I'm going to have an exam in this March. It's going to be a slow-update. So...I'm sorry

Thanks for 2k readers!! Saranghaeyo!!