41- Day

Hyejin's Pov

"Wonwoo kiss another girl"

Kiss another girl?

"You're joking right?" I asked them in disbelief.

"Does our face look like we're joking?" Hyejin roll her eyes and sigh heavily.

"Your face look like it..."

"Look we're serious okay" hyejin said after facepalming. That begin to aches my heart slowly

"Where did he kiss lips or c-cheek?" I stuttered a bit.

"Lips"

"Maybe the fan just wanted to have it"

"What kind of fan post their photo with an idol everytime?"Naeun asked angrily but i know she just didn't want me to hurt, she care a lot about me.

"Can you show me the picture?" Then she show me the picture of him with this girl. She look so beautiful while i'm just a potato. She post it about 6 minutes ago. I give it back as i rushly went into my room. Tears flowing in my eyes and i just wipe it off.

Me: Oppa can u send me a picture of u on where u are
Seen; 7:45 pm

Then my phone rang. Wonwoo trying to video call me. I wipe my face and gladly accept it. His smiley face begin to appear and he wave at me.

"Annyeong oppa" i wave back. The background on his back, looks like the same as the picture of him and that girl.

"How's my baby there?" He asked while tilting his head.

"I'm fine. So when are you going back to korea?"

"I think next week—"

"Yah wonwoo we have somewhere to go so come on" the sound of woozi's voice can be heard.

"Wait for minute hyung!" He exclaim. After this make me feel so curious yet hurts.

"Oppa ppali. And who are you talking to" a woman voice as she approach him while looking at the phone means at me.

"W-who's tha-that?" I stuttered as i cover my mouth with my palm. It's the girl from the twitter. It 100% same.

"she? Oh she just one of our staff"  wonwoo fake smile. I can see that..

"Wh—"

"Oh look at the time. We better go now. Annyeong jagiya! I love you forever! I promise i'll never cheat on you, remember that! I promise i will prot—"

"Ok ok.. just stop shouting. I love you too oppa. Stay healthy" i wave at the screen as he wink and end the call. He so cute. But I just didn't know if he was telling the truth or will he keep the promise.

"I just didn't know anymore!" I yelled and jump on the bed. I don't know if i should cry or smile.

I just want him here.

I miss him..

---

A light bother my sleep as I groan in frustration.

"Wonwoo please close off the curtain" then i heard someone close it as i go back to sleep.

After 30 minutes

"Hyejin! Come on wake up" Naeun shake my body.

"Call wonwoo and ask him to sleep with me" I said half asleep.

"He still on his tour"

"Oh yeah" i muttered sadly. I sit and rub my eyes with the blanket wraping on me.