21-Rest stop

Hyejin's Pov

"Let's go now"

"All of us?" I asked.

"Yeah!" They all shouted.

"Where?" I smrirked.

"It's a surprised" Jun put his arm around my shoulder. I pout and they all laugh.

"You're going to like it when we get there" Mingyu ruffle my hair.

"Kaja" he dragged me out while the other follow us. We take a bus. I sat beside Vernon because he pulled me. I sat there awkwardly.

"Hey" he spoke up. I awkwardly look to the left and smile.

"Um...hey?" I said, awkward. All I think was feeling awkward. The bus start move to go to the surprise place.

"So, this is the first time I talk to you. Nice to meet you and love that dress. It makes you look more 'beautiful'" he said beautiful in english and well I blushed.

"Um..gumawo" I look at the other direction and he laugh.

"Are you really like this?" He asked while pushed me to look at him. His face was so close to me and I breath heavily.

"Li-like what?"  I just look down.

"I mean that you always blushed" he moved away from me and raises his brow.

"Um..yes. That's my fact, always blushed when someone said or do something to me" I smile a bit. He reach out his hand and pinch my cheek.

"You're too cute" he pinch my cheek more harder. I whine and he release it so I rub it. It's hurt so much.

"It hurts" I cried. Then I feel someone sit on my laps. "Yah! Oppa, you're so heavy" I push mingyu but he still sitting on my laps.

"You're the heavy one" he laugh. I pout and push him roughly. "Let's go to my seat. I need to talk to you about something" he was about to dragged me to his place but Vernon hold my wrist.

"Don't take her from me hyung. We're kinda had some..Conversation" he scratch the back of his neck.

"She is my dongsaeng so I can do anything"  they were having a fight about me,so I sit down at the back between Seungkwan and Seokmin at mingyu's place. Beside seungkwan was Joshua and jeonghan was beside dk.

"Love that new dress" said dk. "How do you pick such a beautiful dress?" Seungkwan said.

"Mingyu choose this for me. I don't know it could be that beautiful" I blushed a little.

"It really suit you" Dokyeom grin.

"You look really beautiful though" Joshua smirked.

"Mingyu is good at fashion though" jeonghan cross his arm while nodding.

"Yeah, he had great sense of fashion" seungkwan said and they all nodded in agreement.

"That's why he always wear perfect clothes for him" Joshua said.

"He could be a model one day" jeonghan giggle.

"Stop compliment about him or later he'll be super annoying" I pout.

"oouu...Are you jealous?" seungkwan asked.

"I'm not" I cross my arm.

"You seems to be like that" dk giggle.  I punch his arm lightly and he laugh.

"What are you doing?" Mingyu suddenly asked.

"She-" I cover dk's mouth. And seungkwan too because he was about to say something.