19-Flirting

(a/n): I didn't know why I put that picture. Maybe because they are too adorable. Well, I hope you enjoy my stories.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hyejin's Pov

"Hyejin-ssi, wanna do something fun?" Hoshi asked.

"Ahhh....No. I'm tired" I chuckle.

"But I'm bored" he pout.

"Play with your leader" I lay on the bed and close my eyes. Then someone breath was brushing my face as I open my eyes to see seungcheol.

"Yah! Stop it will you?!  Heartstealer!" Hoshi pulled him and they both fall on the ground.

"He he" he chuckle and hoshi give him a death glare. I just stay stiff and my face was full of blushed.

"Stop flirting her, hyung!" Hoshi yelled at him. "Do you want her heart goes tiiiitttttttttttt?" He added and move his index finger goes straight. I understand what is that tit thing, it was when the heart rate goes into a straight line.

"I know you are going to flirt her too when I'm not here"S.coups said. Hoshi look away while blushing. "See. I know you were like that" Hoshi glare at him again.

"You two seems really close" I mumble.

"That is nothing. I'm really close with everyone. Because I am the 17's father" he wink at me. My heart rate increase again like hell.

"We all really close, not only you. It is because we are the 17 family" Hoshi close his eyes.

"Guys, can you buy me some Cappuccino Latte?" I whine cutely and gave the puppy eyes.

"It's not good for your health" S.coups cross his arm. Hoshi sprint at me and peck my cheek.

"I'll buy it for you. Hyung isn't a gentleman as you think right?" he raised his brow. I nodded and S.coups glare at him. "Be right back" he peck my cheek again and sprint away. I heard S.coups sighing but then he smile at me.

"See.. He flirt you with a simple move. I'm going to buy the cappuccino latte first. And not Hoshi" he wink at me and give me a quick peck on my lips before he went away. I sigh in relief.

"Finally... It's silent and peace" I muttered. I stretch my arm to the left and right. Then it feel more relaxing. After that I became more bored and nothing to do. I reach my phone and play a song. Adore u- seventeen... I close my eyes and sing along.

'Geunikka nae mareun neoreul da algo sipeo,
neoreul noraehae U Hoo, neoreul noraehae U Hoo,
ipsuri mallado halmareun haeyagesseo,
Baby,
akkyeo neol akkyeo neol hyeongijeung nal
jeongdoro,'

'(akkinda ) yojeummarya naegamarya,
(yojeummarya )
(akkinda ) yojeummarya naegamarya (yojeum , yojeummarya)
neo yeogi gidaedo dwae, neoui apeum naro deopeodo dwae,'

'ne sokmaeum bureo, nunchichaegin yeokbujok,
Can' t fake it no more, kkeureoollyeo sokdo,
twinggineun geon ijjeumeseo kkeutnaego,
ije nado hanbeon bulleoboja,'

'Baby you are my An-'

I stopped because someone come in and it was minghao. It was the perfect time he come in when the song said angel. He smile widely at me and he face were like shining like a diamond. Oh my god! He looks like an Angel to me. My eyes widened and I put my palm on my mouth. Don't know why, I think it because I'm crazy over seventeen.