27-Pillow Fight

Sorry no wonwoo in this chapter >3< This chapter is just full of...*think think* idk :p

I'm such an idiot. Asfdglkjhwlhs

Hope you enjoy
_

Mingyu's Pov

I got a message from coups that he was going to come here and he tell me not to wake Hyejin up. I just replied a yes because I know it's going to be something crazy.

I go downstairs and prepare some breakfast. Then the bell rang so I immediately open it as coups, Dk, Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Vernon, Joshua, Dino and Wonwoo(jkjk) Hoshi.

"Hi hyung" Dino wave at me and I wave back. They all come in and take a seat.

"So something happening?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah. This is about Kang Hyejin" coups hyung said quietly.

"Oh.. what is it?"

"She trying to-" coups been cutt off.

"KILL HER!" Seungkwan yelled.They hush him and S.coups facepalm.

"Kill who?" I'm confused. Is she try to kill herself?

"Pabo. Your dongsaeng" Jeonghan flip his fabulous hair. My jaws drop while i nod.

"How?"

"She asked a nerd girl that was in my class name Choi Jiyeon to kill her and-" Hoshi glare at Dk who's cut his sentences.

"Tell Hyejin to beware of that girl so-" Dk sigh.

"Noona will not fall for her tricks" Dino continue.

"And she likes Seungcheol" Joshua added. The other chuckle and so do I.

"Hajima!" S.coups yelled and we all laugh.

"Good explanation btw. But how do you guys know?"

"I hear what they've said"Dino said proudly.

"So what should we do now?" Vernon asked.

"We need to plan something" S.coups said. Yeah as a leader always know what to plan.

"CAN WE GET SOME BURGERS? I'M HUNGRY TO THE DEATH" Seungkwan yelled.

"Stop being to loud. It hurts my ear" Jeonghan throws the pillow to seungkwan.

"If Woozi was here, he's going to be so dead" Hoshi said. Everyone agrees on that and Seungkwan roll his eyes.

"I made breakfast so..." all ran to the kitchen and I just sigh. They're really hungry.

"Don't eat two plates just.." I look at them and seungkwan just ate another plates of pancakes. " Yah Boo Seungkwan! That's was for me!"

"OUCH! I'M REALLY HUNGRY HYUNG! I'M SORRY!" Boo yelled.

"That's what you get for eating others pancake when he already warn you" Josh chuckle.

"As for a punishment, you're gonna make a pancake for me" I smirked.

"ANDWAE!!!"

"He will make the house in fires man" Vernon said.

"Infires?" Dino mutter.

"FIRE~ BOW WOW WOW" Hoshi sang loudly.

"ARMY is not available sorry. Only Carat. C-A-R-A-T" Seungkwan spelled. I sigh. I just think about my food.How am I going to eat now? I'm tired to make it again. I just make some others thing and let them arguing.