7-Hanging out

Hyejin's Pov

'I need you girl, I need you girl'

"OMO!!" I shouted.

"What happen?" Mingyu rushly go to my room.

"Aaaahhhh! I'm late!" I exclaimed while making my hair look very messy. It was 8:55 and I'm supposed to wake up at 7. That mean my alarm we're like 25 times playing. I sprint away to take a quick shower. Mingyu chuckle and go down stairs.

Wonwoo's Pov

I already in front of hyejin's house. I tidy up my clothes (the pic above without the bag) so I can be more gorgeous. It was 9 already. I wait for her but she still not come out yet. I knock the door and mingyu open it. He ask me to come in and I sit on the sofa. Their house were very big and beautiful.

"Where's hyejin?" I asked him curiously.

"She accidently wake up late" he laugh and I chuckle. He gave me a drink so I drink it. I thank him as he just nod and he was going to the stairs.

"Mingyu-ah, don't tell hyejin that I'm here already"

"Ne, it will be a surprised" he smirk and go to hyejin's room I think. A few minutes later, it was 9:14 and still no sign of hyejin but then. I look at the stairs and suddenly hyejin took a peak. Her face was a little red. She is so cute. I stare at her going down and sat beside me. She wear a white blouse and a short jeans. She wear a make up and a white ribbon. I look her from head to toe. She look very beautiful. My cheek turns a little pink.

"Yah! Stop staring at me" she yelled a little. I thought she didn't notice it.

"Hmph. You have to owe me something for being late, jagi" I lift her chin up and she look away.

"Can't you just give me a chance?" She begged me and blush but I refuse. I really need her hot red lips touch mine.

"But. Wonwoo-ssi~" she whined cutely making my heart melt. But I must get that kiss. I will never give up for something important. i know it's not that important

"Anyio(no)"

"Wonwoo Oppa~" she whined again and give the puppy eyes. I can't stand looking at her puppy eyes and she just called me oppa. She look so cute with that aegyo. I pinch both of her cheek and said no. She crossed her arm and look angry. "Your not a gentleman".

"Don't be mad, jagi. It was just take a few second" I chuckle.

"Arraso!" She sigh. She peck my lips for a few seconds and pulled back.

"Enjoyed?" she asked evily like she's going to rip my face off and I just nodded. She clean my lips with a tissue because there's a lipstick stain on my lips and she throw it to the rubbish bin. I heard mingyu laughing so hard.

"Oppa! Geumanhae!(stop it!)" She shouted with a pink cheek.

"Kaja!" She dragged me out.

"Gomawo" I thank her and she look very confused. "Because of the kiss" She rolled her eye.

I stop a taxi and we walked in. I tell the driver to go to the mall. She asked me where to go but I just ignore her. She pout and I chuckle.

"Jagi, himnayo(don't be sad)" I cheer her up but she ignored me.

"I'm going to treat you this whole day" I smile.

"Eung(yes)" she smile back at me.

Then we arrived at the mall. She raised both of her arms while saying 'wah'.

"Kaja" I said and she nodded. She link her arm with mine. That was pretty surprised. It feels like I was her boyfriend on a date. we walked into the mall.