1st bonus

To;multifandom-af

Bias: wonwoo
Genre: angst

You lay on the sofa having a deep thoughts about your boyfriend, wonwoo. He was kind but it was just that sometimes he just get mad for no reason or maybe he was just stress. He even sometimes ignore you when you asked about how's his day.

You stare at the clock and it strikes 1 am. Yeah you've always wait for him till late at night but he just didn't notice you care so much about him. You heard the door open and appear a no other than wonwoo. you pretend to be just awake and look at him with squinty eyes.

"Oppa you finally home, where were you?" you asked him nicely while rubbing your eyes. He sigh, ignoring you then untie his tie and throw it away. You saw a lip stain on the corner of his lips.... again.

Nowadays, you always saw lip stain when he get back home. You shook your head, maybe it was his lipstick when he tried to clean his makeup and it smudge at the end.

You followed him to the bedroom and he was laying on the bed, playing with his phone. You without hesitate lay beside him and warp your arm around his hips but he don't mind, acting like you weren't there.

"How's your day?" You asked, wanting him to answered it. He sigh, sits and close his phone.

"I'm good, just like always. Everyday is the same as always" he replied angrily with a glare sending to you. Then his phone rings and immediately pick it up, telling you it was his manager. He walk to the kitchen so it could be more private. You eavesdrop through the door.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at the same place okay?"
"Yeah... go to sleep now. i don't want to see you in panda eyes tomorrow *giggle*"
"Arraseo. Bye babe"

Your heart aches so much as you tried your best not to spill any tears. You blanket yourself and face the wall, acting like you were already asleep. You heard the footstep and take one of the pillow beside you, then a door closed sound was heard.

A tear escaped your eyes as you turn your head behind and no wonwoo in the room. He perhaps sleep on the living room. You can't help but to buried your face to the pillow and let it out.

You keep thinking why he do this to you, did you ever do anything wrong? Or maybe you are just misunderstood. But there's no way a relationship man called anyone babe expect for his girlfriend. Maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't be here.

---

You felt the sunshine hit your skin as you slowly open your eyes. You sits, brushing your hair. You walk towards the door and about to open it when you've heard "this is my apartment".

"Are you sure she still asleep" a girl voice asked and wonwoo confidently said yes. You went back to the bed and warp the blanket all around your body, facing the wall.

"So this where my bedroom" he whisper. You can feel their present as you close your eyes tight.

"When will this be ours?" You can sense the girl smirked.

"When she get out of the house" then they start to making out while i wish to not hear this non-sense thing with my own ears.

"Let's get out of here before she woke up" she playfully giggle and dragged him away from there. You open your eyes after you've the door slammed closed. You hugged your knee and start to sobs.

"I really shouldn't be here" you cried to yourself as you pack all your things and with a last look of the house where you always be with him, you walk alone in the darkness. You stayed on your friends house for a night and tell how jerk wonwoo was.