8-Hanging out (Part 2)

Hyejin's Pov

It was really fun to hanging out with him. When he was looking at me, he look so so so so cu-. Wait, no no no. Please stop brain! Stop thinking about him. I know that he is-. What? No! You make me crazy brain!

"Jagi? Yah!" He wave his hand infront me. I startled and back to myself looking at the clothes. "Why are you spacing out for? Thinking about me?".

"No.. It just nothing" my cheek becomes red when I remember about it.

I find some cute clothes and dash to the fitting room. It was a peach dress with a long sleeve and it was very beautiful. I get out from the fitting room and saw wonwoo standing with a surprise reaction. I start to chuckle.

"Wow babe. You look so beautiful and cute. It suit you. Wear that when we start dating" he tease with a little blushed.

"Yah! We never going to date" I punch his arm and go back to the room changing my clothes.

Wonwoo's Pov

We are going to date, when the time has come. We are meant to be together and wait... I believe in that soul connected stories? Nah, nevermind about it. She is really cute when shopping though. Let me just say that she is cute on everything and everywhere.

I really want to buy her something. She get out from the room and look at me. I stare at her and wink that can melt girls heart. Her face begin to be red like tomato and look away. It works.

"Mwo? Blushing?" I tease her while pinching her cheek. She rub her cheek and pout.

"Aigoo, wonwoo-ah. I want to buy this" she was going to pay it by herself so grab her wrist.

"If you want to buy anything, just tell me. I will be your gentleman" I smirk at her and she nodded. I pay the bill and grab the bag. We walked away from that store and I heard someone whisper about us.

"Yah. What a cute couple they are" the cashier women whisper someone beside her. "And that guy is so handsome" the other women said. I look at hyejin, who is looking away from me while blushing.

"You've heard?" I asked her.

"Heard what?" she asked in confusion. I point that chaiser with my head. "Well yeah".

"Jagiya. Do you want to buy a couple's snapback that was for the both of us?" I hold her hand and she look away saying 'yeah whatever'.

we went to the snapback shop while holding hands. Her hand was super soft. Then we search for a same name. She search from the left and I search from the right. I found a same black cap. It's words are 'SWAG'. Black and white

"Jagi!" I shouted and she come to me with a disgust face. "Wae?"

"You can't just shouted like that, pabo!" She yelled at me while poutinh.

"It doesn't matter. Here? Is it okay?" I handed her the snapback and her eyes were widened.

"Omo! Wonwoo-shii. Swag means yoongi. You know he always SWAG!" She said happily.

"If you like it, I'll pay for it" I ruffled her hair and pay the snapback. She wear it so I wear it too. She asked me to take a selfie with her so I let myself up.

"Ice cream! Oppa want some ice cream?" She pointed at the ice cream cart.

"Sweet you called me oppa. Here, buy me an ice cream that was same as you. I just stay here" I gave her 10 bucks and she nodded. She go away and I have an idea.

Hyejin's Pov

I walked away from him and my head start to burn. Why did I called him oppa? I sigh heavily. I mess up my hair and brush it down so it can't be that messy.