Appreciation for 17k

Guys thank you so much for reaching this (lame) book to 17k. 17 is a wonderful number!! Because 17 is always shine like a diamond! I'm so happy! (Even though i stress because of school)

Thank you alls! I love ya!!

As an appreciation i made you guys a one-shot

Name: (y/n)
Bias: wonwoo
Genre: fluff

You feel frustrated because your friends and also your parents want you to have a boyfriend. But you still want to enjoy freedom and many boys are so ew and are not so handsome.

You enter a cafe nearby your school as you smell the sweet scent of the coffee. You order some coffee and cake and sit near the window.

"Here's your cake ma'am" a emo looking guy handed the cake while glancing at you. You stared at him for a while before he smile widely making you go crazy.

"Oh t-thanks" you thanked while bowing your head a bit. He smirked for the last time before going back to work. You froze with a pink tint was on your cheeks.

'Is this what we called falling in love? But love at a first sight' You thought while cupping your cheeks and shook your head. You drift your eyes back at him giving food to the customers.

He was getting glance to you as you shook your head that he might look outside on the window. You bow your head down sipping your coffee and look outside to see it's start snowing. Many people gaze was outside as some of the employees  stand near the window and you could feel a someone was near you.

You turn your head and lift it up to see the handsome guy staring down at you. You blush madly before acting like nothing and play with your phone.

'Why does he have to be this close. I'm burning really hot right now' you thought to yourself and when you look to your side again, he's gone. Woah that so fast, i didn't even notice.

Then there's a message from your friends and mom. Well a group chat with them

Mom: (y/n) i found someone that might suit you
(F/n): he's so hot (y/n)... I can't believe you can have him

You roll your eyes and sigh before going out from the cafe and to your house. You saw your mom smiling at you as you pouted a bit.

"Mom what if it turns out just like always?"

"i'm sure this guy will get your heart. 100%" she smiled to you and then push you to your room telling you to get ready and be more beautiful.

"Who will this time be?"

---

You wore thick reddish jacket with brown beanie on your head and a scarf around your neck. You went out the car and they told you find him yourself. You don't even know what does he looks like. You wait patiently outside the restaurant and feel shiver since it's snow.

You rubbed your hands together to make a friction and cupped your cheeks. Suddenly there's a man standing beside with the scarf cover his mouth. You glance and just shrug it off. The winds blow coldly to you as you gritted your teeth. The person beside you take off his phone and call someone.

"Where is she? It's so cold here. I don't even know her face how should i kno-" the called ended. He sigh heavily leaning on the cold wall.

"Did you get forced to go on blind dates?" you started a conversation and he nodded, sighing heavily again. You nodded and stare at him for a bit, which you thought you recognize the person. His eyes suddenly widen a bit.

"Oh you're the girl from the cafe this morning" he pointed it out. You gasp a bit and blush.

"The waiter guy" you muttered. He show his smile and scratch the back of his head.

"Blind dates too?" You nodded your head. Then a strong wind hit you making you more shiver.

"Let's go in. It's cold out here" he didn't hesitate to hold your hand and dragged you inside the restaurant. He take you to sit at the comfortable chair. You hung your head down, felling yourself blushing so hard.

"2 hot chocolate please" he told the waiter. You look out at the window with your mouth shut didn't know what to do.

"Do you know where your date?" You shook your head. He ruffle your hair a  bit before watching the snow falls. You stare at him as he seems disappointed.

You clear your throat and lean your hand. "(L/Y/N)" you introduce yourself. He glance at your hand then stare at you before smiling sweetly.

"Jeon Wonwoo" he shook your hand. Then you both telling each other about yourself and what do you experience and many thing, that you two become friends.

"Do you know the--" you stopped cuz your phone was buzzing. He took it off too as you saw your mom send you a picture of your today's date and it was wonwoo. You were surprised as your head start to burns. You both look at each other at the same time and creating an eye contact.

"Um..." that all you could say.

"This is so awkward. *cough* so you're my date afterall" he smirked. You feel like you're going to die by looking at his gorgeous face.

"This is so embarrassing" you blush madly as you cover your face with your hand and wonwoo suddenly take one of your hand and hold it.

"You're hand is cold" he muttered.  "I guess it's embarrassing for me that you know i work at the cafe as a waiter" he blush a bit and look away from you.

"Let's get out of here" you smile. He nodded then paying the bill and went outside the restaurant. He intertwined his hand with you as he stopped infront of the big tree.

"So um... do you want to go out with me?" He bit his lips waiting for your answer. You nodded sheepishly as he suddenly peck your lips.

"Cool" he smile. Your face was already flushed red as you hit his chest lightly.

"Don't do that so sudden i'm not used to it yet" you look away cutely and he just giggle then dragged you to walk.

"Where are we going?" You asked and walk quickly since his steps is so big and you just little steps. Then you saw the sight of the cafe where he works.

He takes you in the cafe and sit on one of the table near the window.

"Oh wonwoo you're back" said the 10:10 eye boy as he glance at you and smirked at wonwoo.

"Aigoo... you're back let me give you a kiss" the tall guy and approach him but wonwoo push him away. He came to sit across you and apologies cuz of all the rucks. His cheeks turn reddish and he look so cute like that.

"Nah it's okay. it's your friend and they look cool" you told him and smile widely.

"SHE SAID WE'RE COOL!!" One of them said and the others cheers happily. It's like a jungle full of monkey partying. Wonwoo facepalm himself and sigh heavily.

"Can i take you order?" a diva person suddenly appeared talking english with a pink maid dress.  Wonwoo facepalm even harder than before as you just giggle.

"Seungkwan stop.being.ridiculous" he grit his teeth as the younger flip his invisible hair and chuckle a bit.

"You're so scary hyung. So is this your date. Omg she's beautiful" he praised and run away. you don't know what he is trying to do but you just ignore it.

"So are you going to tell your mom about us?" He drink his coffee that he made for you and him. You nodded and fished your phone out but then wonwoo snatch it and asked what's the password. You told him the password as he take a picture of you both cuz maybe your mom wouldn't believe.

"Here" he give it back as you text your mom and she happily want to have a party tonight with your friends. suddenly another buzz telling you, you have a new message.

wonwoo~♡
Jagiya~♥♥♥

-