18-Confession~

Hyejin's Pov

"Hyejin!"

A figure just push me and I fall on the other side. The car hit the figure and he/she fly to the front. I saw a pool of blood even though it was raining. The car drive away from here, not wanting to be wanted by the police. I force myself to get up and go to that figure. My eyes become more watery than ever because it was Wonwoo. I crouch down and look at his face. I become shaky and tears storm down my face.

"Wonwoo-ssi..." I sniffed. He slowly open his eyes and smile weakly. "Wa-wae? Wae? " I shuttered.

"It's best for me to die, jagi. So you can live longer and find someone else that wasn't a fool like me" I cupped his cheek and shook my head. "Jagi, just wanted to tell you that... I love you. Not that Hyejin bitch" he confess and use all of his energy to wiped my tears. His hand was full of blood but i just didn't care about it. All i care was him. I really don't want him to die. I reached out my phone and call the ambulance.

"Oppa, don't die. I love you too much for that" I cried.

"I know my jagi would love me" he smile and it's making my heart aches because he smile even though he was about to die. "I'm getting black out now" he let go his hand from my cheek. "I love you, jagi".

"Ani, oppa. An-anya. Anya..." I cry more harder. Then the ambulance and a police car just arrived. "Oppa~" I cried and my vision are getting blurry. I can't do anything but to fainted. It black and I couldn't think anything else. Wonwoo-ssi...

Meanwhile at Mingyu~

Mingyu's Pov

"What's taking her so long?" I muttered to myself. I ring her phone many times. But no answer. I sigh heavily. It was bored in house because it was raining heavily outside and there will be no signal to watch tv. After a few minutes, I decided to go to the Pledis entertaiment. I bring my umbrella and walk to the entertainment. It's just a few blocks away from my house so I'm pleasant. I go inside the company and went to the dorm. They all gather around except for Wonwoo because he was not here.

"Hey hyung. Do you bring Hyejin here?" Dino asked and I shook my head.

"I didn't know where she is. And she didn't even answer my call" I said sadly.I sit at the sofa and sigh. "I think I should call her again" I take out my phone and call her.

"Put it in speaker because we wanted to hear too" S.coups said, grin on the face. I nodded and wait for her to answer. After a few seconds, she finally pick up the phone.

"Yeoboseo?" A man voice just answer and not her.

"Um..yeoboseo. Where's Hyejin?" I said in confused.

"Are you her guardian?"

"Ne. Are you saying she is in the hospital?!"

"Ne, she was in the hospital with a men. I think the men safe her from being hit by a car" all of our eyes were full of shock.

"I'll be right there. Explain later! Make sure she is safe and sound!" I yelled and end the call. "Oh my God! I don't want her to die! Let's go!" I was totally in a hurry.

"Calm down hyung. She is not going to die" Dino hugged me from the back.

"The hospital is far away. We need a car" S.Coups said panicked.