6-Kisses

Hyejin's Pov

Lunchtime~ I went to rooftop and it's was totally exhausted because I don't like to do a excerise when my stomach was empty. I sat there and cross my leg. The wind was strong and it's blowing my hair. The breeze was very fresh. I heard the rooftop door was open and footsteps going towards me. I knew it was wonwoo.

"Don't you try to scare me" I mumble.

"Oh, sorry" he scratch the back of his neck and sat beside me. He put something on my lap. I take a glance and it was my favorite chocolate (your favorite). He smile at me and I thank him. "I know that you would like it, jagi ". We keep silent and suddenly...

"Boo!" Naeun tap my shoulder. I was so  shocked and i almost jumped

"So you two here already" mingyu spoke up while grinning. Wonwoo and I stood up and look at each other.

"I can't wait to see it" Naeun whisper to mingyu but I can hear it.

"Are you ready?" Wonwoo whisper to me and I nod. He warp his arm around my waist and pulled closer as he lift my chin up. I warp my arm around his neck and our face start to get closer and closer. I can feel my heart was racing and I can even hear it. I wish I could make it shut up so I'm not very nervous about it.

His soft lips smashed with mine and I kiss him back smiling, closing my eye. He smile and kiss gently. I tried to broke the kiss but he tighten his arm and it's making it a long kiss then before. My eyes widened and I rarely can't take it anymore. He pulled back and now we can breath.

"That was awesome!" Naeun shouted and her eyes we're sparkling. She ran and hug me like always. "I'm so proud of you".

"Do you enjoy it?" Mingyu asked him and I think he nodded. What's wrong with him?

"Yah, I'm hungry"

"Aren't you feel thristy?" I shook my head and I know he is going to tease me. "His lips feel very addicted to you right?" I slap his arm roughly and he laugh.

"Lunch is almost over" Mingyu said while looking at his watch. I pout and Wonwoo ruffle my hair.

"Stay here, jagi" he whisper on the last part. What he is going to do? He ran away and I don't know. I sit while holding the chocolate.

"Ehem, Ehem. Hyejin-ah, why don't you be his-" cut off because Wonwoo just come and give me a lunchbox. I open it and it was a kimbap. I ate it and it was extremely yummy.

"Who make this?"

"Me. Yesterday" he point to himself and I ate it many.

The bell ring and we go to the class. Me and Wonwoo were chatting and laughing in the class. He was very kind and annoying sometimes. And he became more attractive to see.

>After school>

I became more closer with Wonwoo after the kiss and my heart grow a little stronger than before.

He always tease me with a sweet version. I hit him roughly and he pout so cute.

"Wanna hang out tommorow?" He asked me. I completely forgot tommorow is Saturday. I think first if I'm busy or not. But it turns nothing to be busy. I'm so pleasant that I'm not busy.

"Ne" I said it cutely making him pinch my cheek.

"Tommorow, at 9. Don't be late, I will wait you outside your house. Be cute, jagi" I nodded and I hugged him. He seems really surprised. I liked his warmth. I pulled back and I was going to go in but he grab my wrist. I turn around about to say 'what' but he peck my lips and release me. He cooly walked away. I rushy going in the house. I take a shower and wear my pyjamas. I'm thinking what should I wear tommorow.

I go down to find something to eat. I find some snack and ate it while watching my favorite program, Runningman. I laugh so hard to see kwangsoo and Jaesuk dance weirdly. Mingyu check me while rubbing his eyes.

"Oh. Mian" I apologize.

"You don't have too. I'm awake because i'm hungry" he smile at me and smile back at him. He grab a snack and sit beside me watching the tv. When it was finish, I stood up and yawn but then I remember what clothes should I wear. I was about to go to the stairs but mingyu hold my wrist.

"Are you going somewhere tomorrow?" He put me into a warm hug and I nodded. "Just don't forget. If you like him, confess to him before it was too late".

He pulled back and I slightly nod. I go to my room and brush my teeth. After that, I search a clothes that's look beautiful. But it's all seems very too beautiful. I stay up late until one clothes caught my eyes. I hang it on my closet and go to bed. I look at my phone and it was 1 in the morning! I doze off.

>The next day>

'I need you girl, I need you girl'

"OMO!!" I shouted.

_______________
I'm sorry if it was so short. Blank~ please voted and I hope you like it.

What happen to hyejin?