42-Girlfriend

Wonwoo's Pov

Aish this girl is annoying me.

"Oppa SELFIE!!" Yinae yelled while aiming her phone to me and her.

"Yah! Don't post it!"

"Too late" she poke her tounge out.

"How much you post it already?"

"More than 50..i guess"

"Yah what if my girlfriend sees?" I yelled at her.

"Tell her and it's not my problem"

"I hate you"

"Well i love you too" she poke her tounge out then take a picture of me. i facepalm. Jeon Yinae was my cousin, she was studying overseas then she already knows that I'm an idol so she take a lot pictures of me.

"Yah won. Naeun said that hyejin saw the picture of you and your cousin kissing" mingyu said.

"aish! Where the heck is that girl? I want to kill her right now!" i exclaimed

"relax bro. Just tell her that she annoyed you and your fans may hate her for the picture"

"She'll never do what I've said. It will be so hard to stop her" I sigh. Then my phone vibrate telling me I have a new message.

Jagiya: Oppa can u send me a picture of u on where u are

I hurriedly video called her as she accept it. She's getting pretty. I wave at her while smiling like an idiot.

"Annyeong oppa" she wave back. I notice she perhaps crying.

"How's my baby there?" I asked while tilting my head.

"I'm fine. So when are you going back to korea?"

"I think next week-"

"Yah wonwoo we have somewhere to go so come on" I've been cut off by woozi. Doesn't he know I'm busy here.

"Wait for minute hyung!" I exclaimed. Then yinae approach me.

"Oppa ppali. And who are you talking to" she said angrily and look at the phone.

"W-who's tha-that?" She stuttered as she cover her mouth with her palm. I saw her eyes are getting watery.

"she? Oh she just one of our staff" I lied and fake smile. shit why did I just say that.

"Wh-"

"Oh look at the time. We better go now. Annyeong jagiya! I love you forever! I promise i'll never cheat on you, remember that! I promise i will prot-" I was about to blabbering about stuff but she cut me off.

"Ok ok.. just stop shouting. I love you too oppa. Stay healthy" she wave at the screen as i wink and end the call.

"Why are you here? You're messing with my life!" I yelled and went to the bus where the others are.

"Why do you look angry?" Mingyu asked.

"You know why" I eyed on that girl looking at me.

"Oh her"

---

"Hyung wait for me" dino yelled because the other left him.

"Why are you being so late though?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I just played with my twitter and i saw.." he stopped and look away.

"You saw what?"

"You don't have to know" he was about to walk away from me but i hold his wrist.