35-Him

Hyejin's Pov

"So can i, like go home now? I think i'm okay already" I asked to the doctor who was standing on the middle of the room.

"Um miss, you can't go cuz your body still need some rest. you could easily get injured so you should get some more rest before walking" he push his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"Can i just stay home?" I asked, showing him the puppy eyes.

"Well, yeah you can. But rest more and don't force yourself to go to school" he explain. I wave my hand to the air while saying 'yay'.

"You've dressed already mr.Jeon?" He asked while looking at the person who just came in.

"How come he can go home now? And doesn't need too much rest. He awake was just one week ago" i cross my arm, pouting.

"You're a girl and i'm a boy so it means boy have more energy than girl" wonwoo smirked.

"Rude"

"You can take her with you, mr.jeon. since you know her home and her boyfriend?" The doctor said unsure about it.

"Okay" wonwoo agreed and walk towards me. "You sure you're okay? You never walk on this whole week" he hold my hand and kiss it.

"yeah. I'm not like the other gir—"

"Prove it" he cut me off. My eyes widen a bit as i weakly stood up from the bed but my leg are all shaky. I tried to not be obvious about all the shaky.

"Se-see? I-i've d-done i-it" i stuttered. I notice he sigh and push me to sit down.

"i'll just carry you to the van"

"Or we could just use a wheel chair" i added.

"Nah, i will carry you. It's okay right doc?" He turn his gaze to the doctor, waiting for his answer.

"Whatever you want" he said and went outside.

"I'll change my clothes first" i said. Wonwoo help me go in the bathroom. I change and went out from it but my legs turn jelly as i close my eyes ready to fall.

"You need to becareful jagiya" a man voice or known as wonwoo just said and ruffle my hair. I open my eyes to look at him and snake my arm to his back to hug him.

"Saranghae"

"Nado"

---

"Finally we're here" i sigh in relief and lean my back at the chair.

"You're getting heavy. What do you eat?" He tease while poking my stomach. I slap his hand away and pout.

"It's hurt you know" i yelled at him.

"Mian" he said cutely. "But seriously what did you eat?"

"Tsk"

"Oh~ is my jagi mad?" He hugged me tightly. Then he tell the driver to go to mingyu's house.

"Get off me"i shove him away from me.

"Jagiya~" he whine. I roll my eyes and avoid from eye contact. Suddenly he cupped my cheeks and make me face him as he  smirk. I blush so hard. It's been so long to do this.

"Wonwoo-ya" he lean closer as i shut my eyes, ready to get kiss. i didn't feel anything except for my forehead. I look at him in disbelief and he lean back with a smile.

"It's funny that you thought i'm going to kiss you"he laugh. I slap his hand then look away, feeling my cheek boiling up.

"You're not sweet anymore" i hiss.

"Mian~ as long as i still love you, it doesn't matter" he comment. He move his face infront of me and smile ear to ear.

"I know that but—" the van suddenly stopped as my body move forward a bit and my lips press on his. My eyes widen as i pulled away and blush so hard. My heart start to beat so fast.

"It's not like that was your first time kissing me, why are you blushing so much?" He asked and scratch the back of his head. I shook my head and the van keep on honking on something. I saw a girl standing there.

"What the fck is she doing there? Does she wanna die?" he muttered. The driver drive the other way and that girl stare at us perhaps.

"Who was that?"

"Hyejin"

"What?"

"no. I mean kang hyejin"

---

"BABE" mingyu exclaimed and run towards me that was piggy back on wonwoo.

"Shut up oppa"

"I miss you babe" he cupped my cheek and kiss my forehead, nose and cheek several times. Wonwoo glare at him. I push mingyu away from me and wipe my face with my sleeve.

"you just make me even worst" i uttered. I saw him pout as i roll my eyes. "i'm just kidding you know"

"I know my jagi— um i mean my dongsaeng wouldn't take it seriously" he fake laugh and scratch the back of his head. I flick his forehead while saying pabo.

"Since when did you even care about me"

"Since the day i fell for you"

"Ew...gross" i muttered while wearing the disgust face. he then again cupped my cheek and press his lips on mine. Wonwoo and mine's eyes widen

UN-EX-PEC-TED

I hate you mingyu

He broke the kiss after a few second. Wonwoo glare at him again

"...."

"...."

"...."

"You can't just kiss me like that"

"Sorry i just miss you that much" he immediately respond after i said it. Wonwoo went near him, near his ear.

"don't mess with my jagiya you dickhead" wonwoo whisper but surprisely i heard him clearly.

"But she's my dong—"

"Haha. Let's get into your room now" he cut his word and bring me to my room. I think he is jealous

He put me on the bed and lay beside me, hugging my side.

"You getting weird wonwoo" i said and smile widely at him.

"Yeah you're getting intense" mingyu added before wonwoo even said a word. Wonwoo give him a death glare

"Go away. I want to spend my times with my jagiya" he shoo him away.

"Arraso" mingyu said sadly and walk away before shutting the door close. I sigh heavily and faced wonwoo.

"You don't have to shoo my brother like that. You're rude" i puff my cheek.

"Mianhae jagiya, i don't know what's got into me. Maybe man's period" he peck my nose after saying that.

"Ew"

"HAHAHAHA! MAN'S PERIOD!" Mingyu laugh so hard that can be heard from infront of the door. Obviously, he was eavesdrop.

"oppa, i know you're jealous all the time so i just wanted to say i'm sorry"

"Don't worry. You can just make it up to me but not now. I really wanted to sleep. But it's a good start to sleep with me without anything bothering" he mumble while closing his eyes.

"Ok then" i hugged him and drift of to sleep.

I'm stuck on monsta x

-hewo