33-Emergency room

Seokmin's Pov

BANG!

"Oh(o) shit" mingyu swore. I hope it's not something terrible but I think it's always been terrible but not that terrible like really terrible. Aish... what's wrong with my head?

when we almost at the door, someone open it and it reveal wonwoo carry hyejin bridal style. Oh no, are we too late?

"Hyejin-ah, hyejin-ah" mingyu tap her cheek but no respond. I saw blood dripping from her stomach. Mingyu carry her and run to find the doctor. S.coups, dino, The8, Jun, seungkwan and vernon follow mingyu to help. Wonwoo was about to run but i hold him to not to.

" i need to be with her!" He yelled. Hoshi hyung hold my wrist and we made a little eye contact. I hope woozi didn't see it but he did. i understand that hoshi telling me to let go.

"Arraso but we'll be with you. Just in case you'll fall or something" i sigh at the end as he nodded his head. He run to where mingyu bring her as me, hoshi and woozi guide him and hoshi decided to call minghao.

"Where are you at?" "Oh ne... arrsso" "we'll be there. Gwenchana, don't worry"

He ended the call and i just raised my brow. "Their at the emergency room at floor 5" he said and my jaws drop.

"They're so fast. How come they can get there fast?" I said, still with my jaws drop. he just shrug.

"Elevator or stairs?" Wonwoo asked.

"stairs" woozi and hoshi said in the same time. we both look at them as wonwoo nodded.

"Are you sure?" I asked wonwoo and he nodded. I made the 'o' mouth and smile. Then we ran up the stairs.

Jeonghan's Pov

"Why are we the only one who's here?" I asked josh and he shrug. He walk in the room and i was shocked to see Kang Hyejin in there, sitting on the floor while hugging her knees, crying.

"Why are you crying? Huh?" I asked harshly. She lift her head up and wipe her face. Her mascara already ruined and she look really ugly. compare to me and her, i'm more fabulous *flips hair*.

"Why are you even here? Don't you wanted to see that bitch that probably dead right now" she hiss.

"It's wrong for you to curse the one who isn't do any problems. and don't even said dead to people when you didn't even know when will you die. You should thank god because you exist in this world and find your dreams. But you just waste your life for just a man that doesn't even like you" josh explain or maybe advise or something. I don't even care. I'm tired to hear his league all day.

"At least that i'm pretty" she flips her hair. Ew..."compare to him" she smirked while pointing at me.

"who says you're pretty? A pig? If you're saying that you're pretty as slut, that suit you" i fight back while fliping my hair to show i'm more fabulous.

"You're the pig. Bitch" she glare at me as i groan and i wanted to kill her so bad. jisoo stopped me from doing it and i just glare at her. Then i saw a phone and it's looks broke. I pick it up and turn it on. It was hyejin's phone. that slut must be throwing this.

"What you got?" Joshua asked which taking a peak. i mouthed 'hyejin's phone'.

"Hmph..i'm going now" she said while waving. Jisoo grab her wrist and said "you're not going anywhere".

"Why would i listen to—fine" she sigh to see him holding a gun and sit on the bed.

"you should apologizes to hyejin. If not, you're going to risk you life with a badluck. God will make you more uglier, your parents will die, you're poor and most of all...nobody's like you" he advice and fold his arm. She roll her eyes and cross her legs.