32-17 july

Hyejin's Pov

[17 July,00:00]

Wonwoo's birthday.

"Happy birthday, oppa" i muttered to myself. I didn't know why i'm still up around this midnight but i could only think about him. and i'm kinda scared because of something. I feel like i'm being watched.

Then a knock was heard from my door and open it. "You're still up?" Mingyu asked while sitting beside me after closing back the door. I just nodded. I rest my head on his laps as he stoke my hair.

"You should sleep. It's getting late" he said.

"But i can't sleep" I pout.

"Don't worry. I will be here for you to make you sleep" he said and bring my head to the pillow. He lay himself beside me while hugging me. This stuff just remind me of him.

"Oppa, when will wonwoo woke up?" i asked sleepily. He turn me to face him as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"He will awake soon. Just wa-" he stopped to see me already asleep. "cutie" he mutter to himself (well, you can't hear it cuz you're already asleep).

[10:10(xD)]

I woke up, still feeling tighten on waist as i move to sit but mingyu's hand was too tight on mine.

"Oppa" I whisper to his ear but he didn't woke up yet. I heard him snore so i just sigh. I lightly tap his cheek his cheek several times while caliing his name. He groan and open one of his eyes.

"Oh..mian" he stretch his arm to the air. Then i went to have a quick shower. He was already on his room, probably sleeping back. I wore blouse with short jeans. I go cook something as i heard my phone rang so i gladly pick it up. it's s.coups.

"Hyejin-ah, can you remind mingyu that we have a meeting at 2"

"Oh, ne"

"Sorry for bothering you. Mingyu didn't pick up his phone so i called you"

"gwenchana...he was still sleeping btw"

"Oh, gumawo hyejin-ssi. Annyeong"

"Annyeong"

I end the call and went upstairs to wake mingyu up but when i enter his room, he was nowhere so i sigh. I was about to go the stairs, when i heard snores coming from my room, i stopped and walk in my room.

"Mingyu Oppa!!" I shaks his body.

"Mm...What time it?" He buried his face on my blanket and yawn.

"4 pm" i lied.

"Oh..jjinj-SHIT WHAT 4PM?? WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME? I HAVE A MEETING AT 2" he yelled with his eyes wide. I giggle to see him being this cute.

"Relax...oppa. it's just 10:51. Sorry i lied so you could wake up" i confess. He sigh in relief and was about to hug me but I said "hug later, shower first".

"Aigoo, this kid" he ruffle my hair.

"S.coups told me to remind you about the meeting. What was it about?" I raised my brow, wanting to know.

"I don't know. maybe with the manager" he shrug while smirking. I can sense he was lying and didn't want to tell me about it.

"You can go to shower now, you stinks" i put two finger under my nose. He pout and i sigh cuz i know he need a morning hug right now. "I'm going to cook, you better go shower or no hug" i warn him.

"Ne, ma lady" he salute and walk to his room.

[13:55]

"I'm going now"