13-Pabo!

(a/n): okay we're going to start with Mingyu, Yay! It was a first just like Naeun's Pov. Your Pov are going to be there when you are awake.
____________

Mingyu's Pov

"Mingyu-ssi, I have to go. Take care" Naeun said. I hope Hyejin didn't cry after she was awake. I saw hoshi is keep starring at her and disturb her hair.

"She's cute" he blurted out and I nodded.

"When will Wonwoo come here?" He said and stretch his arm to the air.

"What? You tell Wonwoo about it?" I was shock a little. What if he doesn't care?

"Ne, Naeun text him. Maybe when she awake, she will confess" he explain and I just nod.

>>Time passes>>

3 hour passes but still no sign of Wonwoo and Hyejin is still doesn't awake. Hoshi is a bit sleepy.

"Hyung, I think you should go back to the dorm" I said.

"Anya. I think Hyejin is going to be awake in a few sec"

"I hope so"

"Why didn't Wonwoo come here?" He asked curiously.

"I don't know"

I look at Hyejin's face and her eyes was open. Both of us look surprised but happy to see her awake.

Hyejin's Pov

I open my eyes and my vision is still blurry so I rub it. I sit and look to left and right but all I see was Hoshi and Mingyu smiling. I thought Wonwoo would be here.

"Where's Wonwoo?" I seriously asked them. The two of them looks worried and mumble the 'aahh...' sound.

"We don't know where he is" Mingyu said while ruffle my hair. What?! That means Wonwoo didn't visit me. He didn't love me anymore. Then my stomach is growling because I'm hungry and I blushed a little when Mingyu is chuckling.

"So you're hungry. I already make something for dinner but I think it was cold" thanks God I can eat now and not worrying about anything. I ran downstairs, about to go to the kitchen but I heard the door is ringing. I rush go to it and open. Wonwoo was there starring at me.

"Yah, Wonwoo. Where have you been? Don't you know that I faint before?" I said angrily. I saw his eyes widened and what? He didn't know.

"You've faint? Why didn't anyone tell me?" He hugged me tightly. I heard footsteps from the back.

"Wonwoo, didn't you read what Naeun text?" Hoshi voice asked. I feel he shook his head.

"I didn't get any of it from her"

"Maybe, someone delete it" I mumble not wanting Wonwoo to hear it.

"Yeah, maybe" he heard it. He release me from his embrace and smile at me. Then I remember that I'm hungry so I ran to the kitchen and take the food. I go to the living room and eat there while watching the tv.

"I'm going home now" Hoshi peck my cheek and go. I was a little surprised he did that when I'm still eating. I eat a lot and after that I wash it all. I feel so sleepy when washing it.

"Jagi" I look to the left and he was kissing me. I kiss him back but still holding a sponge. I broke the kiss and continue washing.

"Can I sleep with you again tonight?" He asked cutely.

"Ani"

"But I want to take care of you" he pout.

"Ani" I refuse because I remember what did we do last time and I rolled my eyes. I finished washing and sat on the couch. Wonwoo always followed me and do whatever I do but not the washing.