36-what's more important?

Wonwoo wake up from dreaming about something that may ruin their relationship. He sigh in relief to see hyejin are still there. He snake his arm around her waist and tighten the grip.

"I will protect you and love you forever" he whisper into her ears. he sigh and close his eyes. But then he heard someone's phone vibrate. He check his phone but no message so he decided to look at hyejin's phone that mingyu just bought for her 3 days ago. He grab it and it was on her kakao talk, saying

Jieons: i heard you already out from the hospital
Jieons: let's hang out

he replied the text by i still need some rest and wonwoo really needs me. He smile and proud about what he just did. He was about to put the phone but he stop when he heard hyejin called his name.

He look at her but she seem to be sleep talking. He put her phone back and put his arm back to her waist and snuggle his face on the crook of her neck.

"What did you do on my phone" the girl said. He fake snoring and she whack his head while giggling.

"I like when you giggle" he said out of blue.

"Oh so you're avoiding my question eh?" He nodded. "I'll just see it by myself" she smirked and tried to reach her phone but he stop her and hug her tightly.

"what's more important? Phone or me"

"Of course it's me"

"You're avoiding the question" he smirked.

"Fine it's you" she gave up and sigh.

"good jagiya good"

"What time is it?"

"The last time i saw was 9:30 pm" the boy answered. He peck her cheek, forehead and nose, bringing that girl to blush. "Let's just continue sleep" he said while closing his eyes.

"But i'm hungry"

"what do you want" he immediately sit and wait for her respond.

"Anything you wanted to bring for me. Except for medicine" she poke her tounge out and he smile then left from the room.

Hyejin's Pov

I sigh heavily when he left. I look at my phone and smile idiotly at the replied that wonwoo wrote. But why does jiyeon want to see me on night. That was pretty late.

I use my energy to stand up and walk to the bathroom, washing my face and brush my teeth.

"Jagiaya, I can't find anything but this" wonwoo put he ramyeon on the table.

"It's okay, as long as i'm eating" i gave him a small smile. "Are you going to school tommorow?"

"Maybe. Or maybe not. I'm kinda lazy for it"

"I heard that exam is coming"

"Yeah.. but don't worry, i know you are smarter than it looks" he pinch my cheek then kiss it. He take the ramyeon and chopstick. He start to blow it and he moved it near my mouth as i open it wide but he put it in his mouth.

"Stop teasing, i'm hungry"

"You're too cute" he giggle while munching the noodles. "But what's more important? Me-"

"Okay stop with this important thing. but i'll choose food over you" i comment before taking the ramyeon away from him. What? Food is life. I ignore him as i continue eating.

"I'm going to sleep"

"No, eat and chat with me. I'm bored" I stop him from laying on the bed. He sigh in defeat and a smile plastered on my face.

"You know. if you are dead that day, I will die with you" he said out of blue. I look at him in confused and clear my throat.

"You're going to die, if i die?"

Wonwoo Pov's

I thought she knows about that. so it's clear that no one tell her so she would not worried about it.

"Yeah. I want us to be true love" i muttered

"Weird"

"It's not. And heaven is way better than here. Here sucks. Too many thing that could destroy us and mistake will take over us. If in heaven nothing could bother us. But i know it's hard to leave a person you love. such as mingyu" i don't know why I've said that but it's okay. I glance at hyejin and she had that confused face.

"You're so sweet. You care about our relationship" she smile widely, making me smile too. I took the ramyeon and gulp down the sup cuz the noodles are already eaten.

---

"Oppa! Time to go to school" i heard jagiya tried to wake me up. I open my left eye but then both are open wide.

"Jagiya! why are you in your uniform?! You shouldn't go to school, you should rest!" I yelled at her. She pout and i asked her to sit beside me.

"But i want to go to school. I want to meet Naeun unnie and i need to study to keep my gred" she whine.

"What if you faint?"

"oppa. You have all classes with me. That mean i will be okay and you'll save me when i faint" she poke her tounge out. i roll my eyes a bit and i can't help to smile at her cuteness.

"Does mingyu knows?" She nods. "And he allowed you?" She nod. God, that guy must be crazy.

"Go shower now oppa"

"Fine"

---

"Let's go now" she yelled happily.

"Where's mingyu?" I asked while wearing my round specs.

"He probably go already" she shrug. I step infront of her and locked her eyes with me (it reminds me of love in the moonlight XD). She stare at me sheepishly. Then my gaze fall to her lips as i lean closer and-

"you guys, i'm still here" mingyu suddenly interrupted us and wave his arm to the air. He was at the couch watching tv. Hyejin cheek turns a bit red.

"Come on. We have to go now" he put his arm around her shoulder and mine. We walk out from the house and walk to school.

"I wonder what happen to school" she muttered put her finger on her chin. "Gyu oppa, does kang hyejin go to school these day?" She says out of blue.

"well...yesterday she attend school but last weekday, she didn't attend school. And I don't know why" mingyu replied.

"I feel that someone is watching us" i mumble while looking front, back, left and right but there's no one. Only some student walking, ahjussi and ahjumma.

"you look worried hyung"

"Ah nono. It's fine, i mean i'm fine" i stuttered. "Btw, i'm sorry about yeaterday gyu"

"Gwenchana" he smile.

-
Finally i finish :)

Ilyrders
-hewo