14-Why?

Hyejin's Pov

"Wonwoo-ssi!!!" A familiar voice just shouted. Wonwoo look at the back and I look infront.

"It's Hyejin" he mumble. She bump me to make a space for her to walked beside him. I was about to fall to the left but Mingyu catch me and I feel so relief. I hate to see the two of them walked in front of us. I heard  Wonwoo laugh many times like an idiot.

"Babe, can we walked slowly?"Mingyu asked nervously. I nodded and walked slowly.

"Wae?" I tilt my head because I'm confused while looking at him. He sigh heavily.

"You're jealous aren't you?" He asked while rubbing his back neck.

"Nope"

"Wha-What? Your not jealous? But what I feel today seems totally different. It feel like somethings will goes wrong with you" his eyes widened. He seems really afraid, I think I should make him feel not worried about me.

"Oppa,cheer up*kiss his cheek*. You don't have to worry, i will be brave and nothing will block my way and i will always remember seventeen is always beside me" I said straight forward in confident. He stop while smile widely and hug me tightly.

"Did you confess to him already?" He asked. I hug him back, shook my head. "You better confess today".

"I will" I pulled back, smile nervously. He ruffle my hair and continue walking to school.

When I enter the school, the atmosphere in there was different than before. I took a deep breath and walked to my locker. I grab all of my things. But what weird was, there's a note so I look inside of it.

Hyejin...
Do you know that I hate you? Don't think that I would like you or anything. So stop doing some sweet things to me and being so cute. I will never like you, you are ugly like hell  for me. From now on, don't ever speak and touch me again because I'll already have Kang Hyejin. She is my jagi. She is cuter than you. And she is my GIRLFRIEND...

Love, Wonwoo~ 

I don't think this Wonwoo. He would never want her to be his girlfriend. But the writing looks the same. My eyes getting watery but I didn't let it out. I don't like to read this kind of things, it making my heart aches but I think it's not him because he said he want to protect me from those crazy girl. I rub my eyes, preventing from crying.

"NOONA!" A voice was heard through the hallway, everyone in the hallway can hear it. I turn my head around. Dino was running towards me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him confused. He was still panting. He catch a breath and smile.

"Do you have any problem? Because they asked me to look out for you" he explained with a smile. I bite my lips and grip the paper that was in my hand. It make a noise. Dino look at it and took it from me. He read it and I sigh.

"Do you think it's Wonwoo?" He shook his head. They hallway was getting quiet, many people are already in the class.

"This must be one of the trick that bitch just made" he stroke my hair and cupped my cheek.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I know that it was only for Wonwoo. I'm so sorry. It just I..I-i like you" he look away, embaresses on what he said. I smile.

"It's okay. I know you just wanted to make my day. But what if Wonwoo see it?" My smile faded.

"Don't worry. If he saw it I'm gonna explain to him" he grin and I smile back. Then the bell rang. I ran to my class, after I wave at Lee Chan. I enter the class and sit down. I sigh in relief, the teacher is still not here. I took a glance at Wonwoo and he was avoiding me.

"Wonwoo-ssi" I poke his arm.

"Shhh...the teacher is coming" he shush me  and didn't even look at me. Mr.park go inside to get the attendance.

"Wonwoo-ssi, I have something to tell you"  I whisper to him. He sigh and look at me. He look angry and....jealous. "what's wrong with you?".

"Nothing" he sigh again. I remember that when I'm with dino, maybe that he was jealous about that.

"I-" cut off because Hyejin called him. He look away from me and talk with her. Maybe, he's the one who make the note and not that bitch. Then the first period just began, it was my favorite subject. But right now I can't concentrate at all. I just keep thinking about Wonwoo, even though he was beside me. I rest my head down on my arm.

"wonwoo-ssi...I-I" I whisper but that Hyejin inturped again by calling him. I love you Wonwoo, why can't you hear that word? I buried my face on my arm, hearing Wonwoo laugh so much. I sigh heavily. I let my tears out from my eyes.

"Why can't you just hear what I'm going to say?" I half yelled to myself.

"What do you mean?" His voice asked. I was a little surprised that he heard it. I look up to him, still with same reaction. So I look down on my arm.

"Before I say anything. Tell me why do you look angry?" I asked him, holding my tears back.

"Nothing. And why do you look down? Wait....are you crying?" He asked curiously. I shook my head. He was about to put his hand on my cheek but Hyejin called him, again. I sigh heavily and buried my face back on my arm. Can't you just ignore her once? I'm getting tired of all these. I keep thinking about him but soon I fall asleep.

Wonwoo's Pov

I sigh heavily when Hyejin called me. She smile so I weakly smile. My heart aches a little because Dino was abt to kiss my jagi. Why did he do that to her? And why she just stand there?

"Wonwoo-ssi. Do you... like someone?" Hyejin asked me curiously. I nodded a little. "Who is it?".

"Ahh..um.." I still think if I should tell her or not. I took a glance at the sleeping figure. I blushed a little, knowing she was adorable. I think it's obvious that I like her, it would be better if I said I love her, Kim Hyejin. "I don't want to tell".

"Wae?" She pout. I ignore her, focusing on the board. An awkward silent just fall. I was bored that time, it will be fun if hyejin awake so i can tease her and look at her cute face all the time. I trace her face without making her awake. I tuck her hair behind her ear.

______________

I'm sorry for the late update! MIANHAE! and it was so short! I was just got so blanky~~ thank you for all readers though! I'm fucking stress right now...And I'm sorry for the stupid, not related title.