40-Parents

My favorite two people on the media⇧
-

Hyejin's Pov

"Appa?" My voice crack.

Silents..... is it really them. The woman beside him cover her mouth with her palm.

"Hyejin-ah" she cried. Wonwoo look at us with a confused face.

"Omma!" I couldn't stand myself as I run up to them and hugged them tightly. They both hugged me back tightly. "I can't believe you guys are still alive" i cried.

"Babe. Do you have any more—"

Great he just called me that infront of our parents.

"Omma? Appa?!" He yelled and run to hug us tightly. Then we all pulled back from the hugged as omma cupped my cheek and wipe the tears with her thumb.

"You've grown bigger and prettier sweetie" she said and hug me again.

"Thanks omma"

"and you. You've grown taller and handsome mingyu-ah" she smile.

"I miss you guys so much"  mingyu cried and hug the both of them again

He looks ugly when he cries. Just kidding

I glance at wonwoo and he just stand there awkwardly.

"Omma, Appa. You can sit at the living room while I'll get you some drinks" I told them politely.

I went to the kitchen and made some hot chocolate since it was raining outside.

Wonwoo's Pov

That was unexpected.

I follow hyejin to the kitchen and stare at her making a hot chocolate.

"You didn't tell me your parents are gone. I thought you two live alone and your parents are at your hometown" I begin to speak.

"Mianhae" That all she could say and then I heard a sniffs.

"You're crying jagiya?" I asked and back hug  her. And yeah she's crying. She turn around and cry on my chest. I brush her hair.

"Cry as much as you can. They're alive so you should just be happy" I whisper to her ears. She look at me and smile widely. I wipe her tears with my thumb and then kiss her forehead.

"Gumawo oppa" she peck my lips and continue making the drinks. "Oppa can you taste it?"

"Mmh" I nodded. I take one cup and take a sip. I put the drink and cough.

"How does it taste?" She asked worry about it.

"It's bitter" I confess. Her face harden and make a new one. I should have lied. I'm such a bad boyfriend (•︹•ს)

"How about this?" She handed me another one. I taste it and it's the best thing I ever drink.

"It's awesome babe" I cheer and she smile ear to ear.

"That's your drink. I'm going to bring it to the others" she bring it with a tray.

"Hwaiting!" I cheer for her. I noticed she pout then smirked.

"You're coming with me" she do an ageyo.

"But it's awkward" I whine.

"How should you marry me if you didn't want to see my parents" she whine back. She got the point there. I sigh in defeat.

"I'll carry that"

"Yay" she walk to the living room with me as I put the tray down politely as possible. She handed the hot chocolate to her mom and dad.