9-Oppa

Hyejin's Pov

"Kiss me"

"Wh-what? Did a kiss made you fall asleep?" I bit my lips and sits. He nodded while he close his eyes and change his lips into a kissing form. I only sat there, speachless.

"Yah! Kiss me" he exclaimed and I shook my head.

"Anya"

"Come on~" he whine cutely that can melt my heart but I just keep in touch.

"Ani"

"I just get it from you" he sit up facing me and his face is getting closer. He close his eyes and I get off the bed. He fell on the bed and look at me. I giggle that I just tricked him.

"You are not going anywhere" he lick his lips and I ran downstairs at the living room. He chase me and hug me tightly.

"I got you" he said to my ears and dragged me to my room.

"Yah! Keep it down lovebirds!" Mingyu yelled at us but we just ignore it. The two of us sit on the bed and he grip my wrist tightly so I'm not running away again. Well, why would i? He smashed his lips with mine and I kiss him back. It was last long and he pulled back. He look into my eyes and cuddle me. I just stay stiff.

'I really like his warmth' I  said to myself.

"Jjinja? Then hug me more often" he said on my ears. How did he hear that? I blush and he pulled back, wanting to see my face.

"Cute. Let's go to sleep" he said and lay on the bed. I nod and turn off the lamp. I lay beside him and we share the same blanket. He was facing me but I just face the wall.

"Good Night Jagi. Have a sweet dream about me"

"Ya- oh... Good night" I was about to yelled but he is already asleep. I want to look how his face are when he was asleep so i turn to face him. His figure are so cute. Then it went pitch black.

>>Time Passes>>

I woke up and look at the phone. It was 2 in the morning. Why do I have to wake up in this moment?

"Hyejin-ah. I-i love you" he muttered but he seem to be sleep talking. Did he really love me? *sigh* I still didn't know. "Saranghae, Jagiya. Don't die".

"I love you too. I won't die" I confess indirectly because he is sleeping. I brush his soft hair. Suddenly, he hug me tightly and I just hug him back. I buried my face on his chest and go back to sleep.

>>Tommorow>>

I woke up but didn't open my eyes. I can feel someone's breath was brushing my hair. I rub my eyes and open it. I forgot that wonwoo were sleeping with me.

Our lips were almost connect because his face was so close to me. My face began to be like a tomato and I change the side, facing the wall. But my forehead end up hitting the wall with a loud noise.

"Oufff...ouch ouch ouch" I cried miserably  because it was in pain.

"Wae? Wae? What happen? What is that noise?" He was awake because of me. "Are you okay Jagi?"

"Um..yeah, I'm oka- ouch" I was about to lie but I just touch my forehead. I think he didn't know. He slide himself to lay his head on my lap.

"Wake me up, if you want to go somewhere" he close his eyes and I brush his hair. He stare at me and he's seem surprised. "Jagi! your forehead is green".

"Um..it's okay. I'm fine" I smile at him and he gave me a serious look, which make him look scary. He sit up and look at me.

"You're hurt aren't you? Go take a shower and I'll do something later" he pat my head and go downstairs. I do what he said. He really care about me...