Chapter 7

Harry’s POV

Me and the boys admired the houses in admiration as they were so big and made like beach houses. Eleanor took loads of pictures fascinated by the surroundings, I still couldn’t believe people would only live in these houses for just 2 months than leave it there all alone till the next summer….

We arrived right in front of the place were staying for the summer and it looked pretty cozy actually. But I could feel myself shaking with nervousness and Louis wrapped his arm around my shoulder and tried to calm me down.

The house was pure white and surrounded by beautiful colorful plants that stand out meant for people to stare at the beauty of it.

 “We’re here you guys” Victoria informed us, I got out the car to stare at the huge piece of land that covered the area. So this is Lydia’s child hood place?

Right when I turned around everyone turned and jumped from a loud noise that seemed to be coming from the front. Why didn’t we notice that in the first place.

 I saw Emilio screaming like an idiot cheering up and down picking up a skinny tall framed girl cheering as the other two lads with them were screaming in frustration, I looked closely and my heart stopped. As my heart skipped dangerously slow and my brain was overwhelmed with the many memories and rush of feelings going through out me, my blood pulsed through me as the feeling of electricity flowed throughout me.

It was Lydia.

She was wearing neon pink soccer shorts with a regular tank top on and her hair in a pony tail.

Her soft tan skin tickled against her dark black hair as her skin glistened and looked smooth from the sun shining down on her, her golden brown eyes gleamed with excitement and exhilaration. Her thin arms were waving everywhere excited and thrilled with excitement. Her smile was as bright and beautiful as a thousand nights of dark skies filled with shinning stars. But still not even the smile she had on right now could hide that she is broken and damaged like everyone tells me.

 “You guys! Look who’s here!” Victoria yelled to them, Lydia’s eyes land right on me and when she saw me she froze. All the color in your face drained off somewhere as did her skin was being coated with a pale color. Her red rose lip color retreated as it was being guarded by an anemic pink.

 I noticed the two other lads who looked in our direction also, curiosity made me think about the one right next to Lydia as he whispered something into her ear as she responded with a nod.

 Emilio began to walk towards us with a genuine smile until he realized that he was walking alone he turned to Lydia who looked at him with begging eyes.

She didn’t want to greet me, the fake smile on my face still plastered was crumbling away as my inside feelings were engulfing me. I felt unwanted and worst of all by the one I love.

 Emilio waved goodbye to the two lads as they saw this was an uncomfortable situation.

The men walked away casually but in a faster pace.

 Emilio said something to Lydia as she slowly nodded with a defeated expression and walked gracefully with her cousin by her side.

 Once they are both 7 feet away from me they began to greet all of us.

Liam, Niall, and Louis surround her all together with a tight loving hug as she laughed amused by her best friend’s actions. Her laugh ringed through my ears echoing as it sounded like a beautiful harp was playing angelic music.

They released the beauty as she stumbled out of the hug and into Zayn’s arms, she looked up and smiled with delight as her face was dangerously close to his, Zayn gave her a guilty happy smile as her smile dimmed a little from his lack of affection.