Chapter 11

*THERE IS A SMALL TINY SEXUALLY THEMED PART IN THIS CHAPTER YOU MUST BE 13 OR OLDER OR IF YOU ARE MATURE ENOUGH TO...UGH who gives af? Just don't try to get me in trouble for harmless bullshit-.-* 

Lydia’s POV

My eyes opened to the ceiling of the white lace canopy above my bed as also my ears detected the soft snores coming from across the room. The soft vulnerable tissue around my eyes were sore and irritated, the feeling of stained mascara was no longer stinging my face anymore, I stood up as I could see I was in the comfort of my own room and familiar surroundings. I look to see Harry shirtless and curled up asleep, I curious thought about where his shirt must of gone but then I looked down to see I concealed with his white shirt only covering my body with my underwear underneath.

Pervert. I thought but then I also noticed he washed my face and covered me at least, but I still let stubbornness over ride me as I thought more and more.

“Harry” I call out and I hear a groan release from his lips, my eyes rolled with annoyance as I pushed the heavy blanket off my tiny body and sprung up to walk over to the exhausted creature.

“Harry. Wake up”

“5 more minutes” he groaned back in a provocative raspy voice. My teeth nibbled on my lower lip as my mind thought dirty things with the voice tone he was using right now..

I walked off unsuccessful as I felt my muscles sore from the draining of crying, red numbers flashed from the clock on the night stand that read.

7:27pm

Maybe a quick bath to release the tight muscles that were knotted from stress?

The clothes that once clung to me were now all on the bathroom floor as I turned the bath handle on in the large tub, letting the hot water fill the tub to my desired height. I poured the yummy scent of vanilla bubble bath into the water and lighting a few candles around the tub. A champagne glass was still in the bathroom closet along with a bottle of chilled champagne from the 80’s.

I needed this. I poked my head out of the door to see Harry was still asleep and not disturbing me at all, good. Grabbing my laptop and phone and tray for my soaking session, I smiled delighted with the scenery of the dark bathroom and the beautiful ready candles surrounding the tub.

My body succumbed into the lukewarm water as my head rested against the soft cushioned pillow. 

I could feel my muscles and bones ease as they soaked more and more into the warm water, I felt nothing but complete utter euphoria as I saturated further and further into the water.

“Why is it so bloody dark in here-“ a squeak came from my lips alarmed and water splashed violently as I tried to conceal myself in mountains of white foam bubbles.

Harry standing there shirtless rubbing his eyes as he awoke from his slumber, once he stopped rubbing his eyes they both went wide as he watched me petrified in the water with eyes as wide as an owl. 

“Enjoying yourself?” He asked with a cheeky smile as my cheeks blistered with red.

“Not anymore” mumbling under my breath, he laughed and sat by the end of the tub swaying his hands back and forth in motion in the water. His large hands caused the water to move neatly along with him as it soothingly swirled in circles.

I was curious to know what he thinks he was doing still here, my body still idle to move.

“I want to apologize for my words” He spoke with every ounce of maturity in his tone. 

“I should of never said such things to you and-“ I just had to stop him as this time he shouldn’t really apologize at all. 

“No”