Chapter 21

Lydia POV:

When we got home I could hear sizzling and pots being dropped from the kitchen, Harry looked at me with a confused dumbfounded look and shrugged taking the groceries into the wild zoo.

Victoria was going back and forth ordering people around as Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Lou, Christa Emilio, and Zayn cooked something each in individual.

A silly smile came on to my face as I saw Niall whining about how long it was taking for them to cook.

“What are you doing?”

“Cooking” Christa said without looking at me as she continued on.

“For who?” Harry said as he rested the bags onto a empty counter, soon each one of them would grab something that they needed swarming Harry as he was being hoarded.

“For us of course! Duh” Christa replied annoyed by Harry as she rolled her eyes Harry just stood there innocently confused about Christa’s being.

I looked around and let the delicious toxic smell of spices and food around me indulge my senses as I let my body relax and let loose of its tenseness.

My eyes closed letting the odd distinctive smells engulf me in its delightful scents. I really missed food.

“Are you eating?” Emilio’s voice interrupted my thoughts as he chuckled from my startled reaction and raised an eye brow at me till my eyes stared at a pan of Grandmothers homemade Lemon Sole I’d always devour as a young girl in Emilio’s right hand. My mouth watered like a waterfall at that moment and I swallowed and looked up at Emilio whose goofy suspicious smile was bright on display.

“Grandmother was just by to help me with this.” Still trying to induce me as I smiled widely at him, I was biting my tongue to prevent myself to not let out fits of laughter.

“She made it just for you” I shook my head as bits of chuckles came from me as Emilio also laughed.

The idea of my grandmother making my favorite dish for me “and Harry” was hilarious, it’s completely out of her nature to do so. I guess she was trying to bring us closer.

“Fine”

“Yay” I laughed at my cousins petulant personality as he cheered with no facial expression, I strolled my way over to Christa’s side as she concentrated to her cooking.

“Hello sweet cheeks” Christa greeted me as she stirred a pan of butter.

“Hey. So…you and Niall eh?” my shoulder nudged her as she turned red and gave me a glare, her flushed face made me laugh as she tried to huddle me closer to her.

“There is no me and Niall. We just…” I was waiting for her to finish but than a thought came to my mind and my eyes went wide and my mouth hung open. Did she and Niall have sex!?

“Did you two-“ she then realized what I was going to say till she interrupted me.

“No! No! Oh my god no! We just kissed” She whispered hissed to me as I let out a sigh of relieve.

We always re acted this way towards events like these, we shared secrets and we kept them. We were practically sisters.

“Well  what’s the problem?” my arms crossed as hint of curiosity nudged Christa as she thought for a moment as I waited patiently.

Niall and Christa.

I approve to be honest. They were basically made for each other. Christa has put off dating since middle school and has since been destined to find her prince. Niall was never able to find his princess since he was busy with his career, his family, his friends, and other things in life. Niall never did anything for himself to make him happy so why doesn’t he just do something that could make him and Christa happy? By just being happy with each other.