Chapter 9

Lydia’s POV

I woke up to the sound of laughter and voices from downstairs and stood up in my bed, my eyes were still closed because of the lack of energy I had in me. Me and Harry talked until 3am and I am guessing that it’s 9am.

Opening my eyes slowly I looked at the clock, yeah 9:01am actually.

As I got out of bed I walked straight into the bathroom, when I passed by the mirror I noticed something different about me. I didn’t look tired at all actually like I always do, the deep rings of black weren’t hanging below my eyes, and it seemed that the color in my face was restored a little. My muscles didn’t feel sore or brittle, but actually no feeling of pain anywhere. I just felt so energized and great. Maybe it was from the nutrients of the food I ate last night with Harry…all of those calories floating inside me now…

I washed my face than brushed my teeth, I then let my hair loose of its messy top knot and let my long wavy locks flow down my back and the front of my chest.

 Right when I remembered the words Harry said to me last night about my wardrobe…I turned right around to put on a simple tank top and a pair of pajama shorts.

I did not want to go through that embarrassing moment again, thinking about it even made my cheeks warm and red.

I was actually taken back a tad bit by the beautiful sun gleaming through the big glass windows as I stepped down the stairs, the laughter and voices got more louder when I walked closer to the kitchen.

Everyone turned their heads to me and smiled or greeted me with a “good morning” I smiled back in return. Christa was cooking as Eleanor made tea, Liam helped by getting out all the plates and dishes, Niall was flirting with Christa right next to her by the stove, Louis was with Michael, Emilio, Zayn, and Ethan about soccer clubs. Declan just came in with regular clothing besides all of us wearing our pajamas.

“Good morning” Declan winked at me and I just responded with a kind nod as my cheeks sprinkled with pinkish colors and a kind smile enveloped on my lips.

“Good morning beautiful” a pair of arms snaked around my waist and pulled me into their chest, hugging me from the behind. I rolled my eyes at the familiar deep rasp morning voice. Harry was bare with no shirt at all as he held me tighter to him acting as if it depended on his life. I didn’t want to resist, it felt nice being in his arms…..just like old times…But it still felt strange and uncomfortable.

Declan’s eyes pierced darts into Harry’s soul and I could feel Harry’s body tense, oh no please not this. Not now.

I removed Harry’s arms from me and he looked kind of shocked than he glared back at Declan, Declan wasn’t shy to return the same look.

Interrupting their Mexican standoff I scoffed and turn around on my heal.

Leaving them to stare at each other like they were going to kill each other I sat in between Emilio and Zayn, Zayn pulled me in for a hug and kissed the top of my head.

“What’s wrong baby?” he cooed at me, his brown eyes caressed my soul as he felt the need to still comfort me after all have been done, I just loved how he still hugged and touched me this way even though we agreed to become friends instead. I rested my heavy head on his shoulder as he soothingly glided his magical hands across my gold silk skin.

“Them” I nodded my head into the direction towards the two idiots doing a death stare showdown, he chuckled and pulled me closer making me feel the same pit of warmth and comfort again.

“Ignore them, they will eventually get over it. They are men, we do this type of stuff to stand our ground.” Zayn informed me, I looked at every guy at this table and they nodded agreeing with him confirming.