Chapter 12

Harry’s POV

“Are they gone yet?” I asked sliding the patio glass door open to pop my head in to look around to only see Christa and Eleanor nodding with confirmation.

“Ok good, come on Louis. We have work to do” Lou flew all the way from England just to get me prepared for this event and she also wanted to see Lydia herself since she misses her also.

“I wish you told her I was here although” She carried her makeup and hair kit under her arms and let me carry her heavy overlarge black suitcase.

“So who’s first ladies?” Lou asked looking at them both as they raised their eyebrows in confusion.

I wasn’t going to get myself done first since me, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam were planning to play a bit of football before the ceremony with Emilio, Ethan, and Declan.

“I thought you were here for “Diva” right here?” Christa put more into the insulting word as she narrowed her eyes at me and her voice was full of taunting. I smiled back bitterly and laughing sarcastically while I put on my neon trainers tying the green neon laces into two bunny ears. 

“No. Harry told me I am doing everyone’s hair and makeup” Lou explained as she made her station on the island bar. Having both cases pop up magically as if she was everyones personal fairy godmother. Christa’s face and eyes lit up with excitement as so did Eleanor, what is with girls and makeup? I will never know…

“Well that is very thoughtful of you Harry, not always trying to have Lou for yourself.” Eleanor teased laughing as she remembers the past times I have made us late for interviews, shows, or awards because of my hair obsession and to shielding my face with foundation to make me look more flawless than I already was before.

“Yeah thanks curly and I call dibs” Christa chirped quickly getting up from her place and ran to take a seat on the island stool clapping her hands together childishly, as Ele huffed being beaten to it first and crossed her arms across her chest pouting.

“See you later ladies” Smoothly dismissing myself just before world war 3 would start.

I started to run towards the green field where everyone was warming up in the first place, Niall was goalie as Louis practiced his goals, Liam and Zayn were discussing team members and rules as Ethan and Declan were doing the same as Louis and Niall.

“So first team is Louis, Liam, Emilio, and Harry.” Zayn declared to everyone as I nodded and turned around to see Louis cheering and jogging beside me excited to be on a team with me. It was weird that he was acting this way towards me since this is the first time in a long time we have been this close or even acted as we did before the whole crack in our friendship, I guess this holiday has repaired that scar in our friendship and we can try to return things they were before.

“Niall, Declan, Ethan, and I are a team” Zayn continued and everyone nodded agreeing. I felt two eyes piercing my skull and it didn’t feel like such a ‘welcoming’ vibe just by the aurora of it.

Declan scowled at me harshly, I am guessing he maybe heard about yesterdays event. Even though it wasn’t any of his damn business in the first place. I turned my head around to also return the same amount of enmity, letting him know the feeling is definitely mutual.   

“Harry” Emilio pulled me out of my thoughts making me turn my attention away from the bastard.

“You and Declan can set up the other goal” He instructed with careful eyes, narrowing my eyebrows towards him with sullen clearly as I knew he was trying to find a way for us to stop this awkward tension. But I can already tell by the way we were treating each other right now that there is no way in hell we will ever wave the white flag.