Chapter 6 - The Supra

- - -

- - -

The kiss felt amazing and I wanted it to last forever, but Dom slowly pulled away.

I wanted to ask him a million questions. What did this mean?

We just looked at each other for a moment, trying to catch our breath.

"We should get inside. Thanks for showing me." I said smiling warmly at him. Dom placed his hand on my lower back and followed me inside.

Mia and Brian were gone. She was probably driving him home.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Dom asked sweetly. "A Corona." I said smiling widely.

Dom quickly went and got two Coronas. In the meantime I found a chair in the corner and sat down.

A few moments later, Dom returned. I got up from my seat, allowing Dom to sit down before I sat down on his lap.

He gently placed his arm around my waist, to support me. I smiled to myself. It felt so safe in his arms.

We sat like that for some time, just sending each other looks and smiles.

I put my beer on the shelve beside me, before I got eye contact with Dom. I slowly leaned down and kissed him. He smirked as I broke the kiss.

His lips felt so soft against mine, and I felt the butterflies grow.

"I think I'm going to bed." I said, slowly standing up.
"Good night Dom." I said smiling before I walked up the stairs to the guest room, which Mia had prepared for me.

I changed into hot pants and a black tank top. I was about to go to bed when someone quietly knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said, sitting down on the bed.

The door slowly opened and Mia walked in.
"Are you okay? Dom was worried about you." She asked concerned.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just tired." I said smiling before I started to organize my clothes.

"Okay, what's going on with you two?" Mia asked as she sat down beside me.

"Nothing." I chuckled. "And you want me to believe that?" Mia digging deeper.

"I have seen you together. He likes you. And I believe you like him too?" She said smiling. I looked down and chuckled. "Is it bad, if I do?" I asked.

"Not at all." Mia said happily, before giving me a hug.

"You need to talk to him. He's worried about you." Mia said as she let go of me.

"He's in his room." Mia said smirking, stopping in her way to the door.

"Goodnight Jess." Mia said smiling, before she walked out.

I couldn't help but laugh to myself.
I took a deep breath, before I got up and walked to Dom's room.