Chapter 48 - "Airplane"

Readers point of view;

They all followed Shaw and his crew to the army base airstripe, leaving Jessica behind.

"Where the hell does this dude think he's going? We're on an army base, he's trapped." Roman said confused, sitting in the car together with Tej and Hobbs.

Just in the same second, a huge airplane, flew over them, from behind.

"Wow, you just had to open your mouth. Now we got a big-ass plane to deal with." Tej shouted frustrated at Roman.

"That ain't a plane. That's a planet." Rome said, almost in awe, staring at the airplane.

_

"She's as good as dead if Shaw gets away on that plane." Letty said worried and seriously to Dom and Brian, as the airplane landed on the airstripe.

Dom gritted his teeth before sharing a knowing look with Brian

"Then we don't let him get away." Dom said deternimed, turning his eyes back on the road.

Shaw drove onto the plane, while he ordered his men to fall back.

"Ride or die." Dom said looking over at Brian.

"Ride or die." Brian repeated with the same determination, before Dom quickly shifted down and speeded up.

Han started to zig zag in the car behind Dom and Brian, until he finally hit one of Shaw's cars, making it spin, giving Dom the chance to pass.

Hobbs took care of the other car, before Dom drove between the cars towards the airplane.
_

They were getting ready to execute Mia, as Dom's car came flying into the airplane, taking Riley down on his way.

Mia took the chance and escaped into the back of the plane.

Dom quickly jumped out of his car and started shooting at Shaw as he also fled into the back, following Mia.

Brian slowly walked towards the back with his gun ready, as he was suddenly attacked by Shaw's muscle guy, while Letty was attacked by Riley.

In the meantime Hobbs tried to get onto the plane, while keeping Shaw's men in the cars away from it.

Gisele was in the car with Han.

"Babe, get me under the wing. If I can hit that flap, we can keep it from taking off." Gisele said seriously to Han.

Han immediatly stepped on the speeder and drove closer to the wing.

"You be careful." He said, trying to hide the worry in his voice.

"This is who we are." Gisele said smirking, before climbing out of the window.

Suddenly some of Shaw's men, hit their car.

"Shit!" She hissed, as the bump made her miss the wing.
_

"Grab the wheel!" Hobbs shouted to Tej, before climbing out of the car.
He slowly made his way out of the car and was ready to jump onto the plane.

He managed to jump, just before the car was hit from behind.

While the boys were fighting inside, Mia made her way to the red car.
Dom ordered her and Brian to take the car and get out of there.

They jumped into the car and quickly reversed it back down, onto the airstripe, closely followed by one of Shaw's special cars.

Brian drove directly towards it, before he made a turn, making the special car hit them from behind sending their car into the air, with it landing on its wheels afterwards
The other driver hit the road blocks sending the special car spinning down the airstripe.
_

Dom was fighting alone against Shaw and his muscle guy. The guy jumped after Dom, just as Hobbs showed up ready to kick their ass. Hobbs placed a perfect punch in the guys head making him stumble back.
_

The airplane was ready to take off, lifting Han and Gisele's car from the ground.

Rome grabbed the special weapon, that Tej made for them and fired at the airplane.

"What happened? Did you hit the flap?" Tej shouted at him, while he was just staring at the airplane.

"Uh... You should buckle up right now." Rome answered nervously, before almost jumping to his seat.

"What?" Tej asked confused, almost in shock.

Panic spread across their faces as their car started to lift from the ground, making it spin around in the air.

Suddenly Gisele was pulled out of the car, by Shaw's undercover guy, who's car was attached to their.

Han quickly got out of the car and onto the roof to rescue Gisele.

In the meantime Brian climbed onto the roof of their car, to attach it to the airplane, keeping it from taking off.

Gisele got rid off the guy, but was loosing her balance. Han showed up, just in the right moment to catch her, holding her by her hands.

"I got you." He said with a serious look.

Gisele suddenly noticed the guy from before, sneaking in on Han with a gun in his hand.

She took a quick decision and let go, and let herself fall towards the ground, while pulling her gun. She quickly pulled the trigger and shot the guy before she disappeared into the dark.
_

Jessicas point of view;

I waited for what felt like an eternity. Pacing back and forth, I thought about what Dom said. That I should stay.

I knew he wanted to keep me safe, but I also knew it wouldn't be easy to take down Shaw.

So I made a decision and snook out and jumped into one of the remaining cars.

I drove as fast as I could down the airstripe.

As I finally came close enough I could see Gisele dangling from a car, that was attached to the airplane who had pulled the cars into the air.

I quickly pulled closer to the dangling cars.
My heart almost stopped as I saw Gisele fall towards the ground.
I prayed to myself that I was placed just right under the two cars and that she would be okay.
_

Readers point of view;
The plane was back on the ground but was shaking.

Hobbs went to the open door and looked down on the car Tej and Rome were driving. Rome immediatly noticed it and yelled to Tej.

"Tej! Keep her steady!"

Hobbs looked to Letty and Dom.

"We gotta move, it's going down!" Hobbs shouted to them.

"Go!" Dom responded before pushing Letty towards the door.

"Go, now!" Dom yelled at her, before she finally followed Hobbs, who catched her in his car.

Dom was about to jump as he suddenly noticed Shaw in the back. He gritted his teeth before he stepped back from the door and  followed Shaw.