Chapter 8 - Stay

- - -

- - -

The next morning I woke up still wrapped in Dom's arms. 

"Good morning." He said sleepingly
behind me pulling me even closer to him.
"Good morning." I said, smiling to myself.

I turned around and snuggled closer to him, while I trailed my fingers over his chest.

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead before I lifted myself a bit, while smirking at him. I slowly leaned down and kissed him passionately. 

"We should get up." I said as I broke the kiss and jumped out of bed.

Dom watched me get dressed, from the bed, smirking at me.

I walked to his side of the bed and kissed him before I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I put my wet hair in a bun and walked back to Dom's room. Dom was getting dressed as I opened the door. He smiled at me as he let his eyes linger at me.

"I'm going downstairs. " I said peeking through the door. "Come here." Dom said just before I was about to close the door.

I walked into the room and closed the door behind me. Dom slowly walked to me and gently cupped my face between his hands, before he kissed me.

"I'll just take a shower and then we'll go, okay?" Dom said. I nodded in response, before he walked to the bathroom and I walked downstairs.

Mia was preparing breakfast, when I entered the kitchen.
"Hey Jess. Did you sleep well?" She greeted.

"Yep. And you?" I answered as I walked to her, and helped her with the breakfast.

"Hey Jess, I didn't know you were staying?" Jesse said as he walked into the kitchen and sat down with a bowl with cereal. "Well, it got really late, so it was just easier this waý." I quickly explained, trying to brush it off.

"Have you thought about staying here in L.A.?" Jesse asked just as Leon, Vince and Dom walked in. Leon and Vince were joking and bickering around as usual.

"I don't know. I'm not sure I could leave my family behind for good." I shrugged after thinking about it for a moment.

"I think you should stay." Jesse said without much thought before looking down into his cereal. I looked nrvrouslu at Dom before I spoke.

"I don't know." I said giving a fake smile before I turned around and continued preparing the breakfast with Mia.

- - -

We all finished breakfast and went to the garage.

I had a hard time concentrating about work. I thought about Dom and my future.
Mia immediately sensed that something was wrong.

She chuckled. "Go. I know you want to see him."

I chuckled as I felt myself blush. "What about you and Brian?" I asked curiously trying to take the attention off myself. .