Chapter 49 - "1327"

Jess's point of view;

Gisele landed on my car with a loud tud.

She grabbed a tight hold on my hood, making me sigh in relieve. She was okay. She would be bruised and maybe have a few broken bones, but she was alive.

I slowed down, giving her a chance to climb into the car.

She sighed as she sank into the seat.

"I guess this will be a good excuse not to follow Dom's orders." I chuckled.

Gisele responded with a relieved chuckle. "Thank you." She added, with a warm smile.

"Anytime" I smirked.

The airplane went up again, but was pulled down on one side by the cars attached to it, making the wing crash and explode.

We were all driving in front of it, barely getting away from the flames.

I couldn't see, who else was driving. I just hoped everyone got out of the plane safely.

Suddenly a car burst through the front of the airplane.

That could only be Dom or Brian. No one else, would be crazy enough to do that.

I suddenly noticed the car that was rolling down the road, through my windshield.

The airplane was burning up as it finally stopped.
We all made a 180 degree turn, keeping our distance.

We all got out of our cars. I quickly scanned all the drivers. Dom wasn't with them.

Gisele quickly ran to Han almost jumping into his arms. Tears had been streaming down his face. He thought he lost her.

I just stared at the burning plane wreck, as I felt the tears well up in my eyes.

This couldn't be it. This couldn't be the end.

I could feel my breathing change rapidly as the panic washed over me. I felt completely numb. I couldn't even scream.

I was about to storm towards the wreck to search for him, but a pair of strong arms held me back.

Rome held me back. I tried to wriggle out of his grasp, just as Mia who was held back by Brian.

"Let me go." I cried. "Jessica, stop! It isn't safe." Rome said a bit desperate.

I don't think I ever cried that much before. I couldn't control my body, and my knees gave in, just before I saw a figure walk out from the flames.

Rome let me out of his calming embrace, and let me run.

I stormed to Dom and almost jumped into his chest as I threw my arms around his neck and cried.

"I thought we lost you." I cried.

Dom hushed, trying to calm me down before placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

We slowly walked back to the group. Mia gave Dom a warm hug, before he turned to Hobbs.

Mia walked over to me and gave me a relieved hug.

"So this is worth billions, huh?" Dom asked lifting the suitcase in his hand up.

"Yes, it is." Hobbs answered looking at the metal suitcase for a brief moment.

Everyone was silent for a moment.

"Name your price, Dom." Hobbs said with a small smirk.

A happy smile spread across Dom's face, as he briefly shared a look with me.