Chapter 45 - "It's not dummy-proof."

"What you're looking at is a 5.45 by 18 FMJ spitzer bullet. It's specific to one handgun, the PSM." Brian said as he approached Dom, making me look curiously from my spot.

"Given that handguns are illegal in the United Kingdom, there's very few people that have access to that firearm. So if somebody wanted to, say, track down where it came from, it wouldn't be too hard." Brian continued, before handing a piece of paper to Dom.

"I was a cop for a lot of years. Some habits die hard." Brian said almost a bit embarrassed.

"A pawn shop." Dom said, before a small smile spread across his face.

Dom and Brian went out to find out more.
_

My attention immediatly turned towards the elevator by the sound of an engine. A few seconds later the doors opened and Tej drove into the building, in an orange 1967 Chevrolet Camaro.

I quickly got up from my chair and walked towards him as he parked the car.

"That's a beauty." I laughed in awe, walking around the car.

"There's more to come." He laughed.

Soon the building was filled with beautiful cars.

"Stop, stop, stop." The sales man shouted, as an employee parked a dark red, 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona.

I was in heaven, just pacing around between the cars.

"So this is how you "got this"? By buying all of his cars?" Hobbs asked Tej.

"What good is having millions of dollars in the bank if you don't spend any of it? But don't worry about that. Watch this." Tej explained, nodding towards the sales man.

"Mr. Parker, again, can I just express our gratitude and say how much we appreciate your business. If there's ever anything else you need, you just have to ask." The sales man said in an arrogant tone.

"Anything? Now that you mention it, my swagger-less friend here, he really likes that shirt you have on." Tej said with a smirk.

"Uh, this shirt?" The poor man said confused.

"That shirt" Tej answered without much expression.

"I'm not entirely sure that this shirt would fit your friend." The man said with a foolish grin.

"It will fit." Hobbs added, with a smirk tugging on the corners of his lips

"He needs a shirt that's a little less..." Tej started.

"Functional." Hobbs finished for him.

"That's it, functional." Tej said smirking.

"Okay." The sales man with a small sigh, before he started to undress himself.

"I'll hold that." Hobbs said offering to hold the jacket.

"Thank you." The man said nervously.

"Come on, man, time is money." Tej hurried.

"Yes, doing my best." The man said, getting rid of his tie.

"Damn, you need some hedge clippers for that shit." Tej said with a grimace as the man pulled off the shirt.

"Well, if that will be all..." The man said, ready to leave.

"And the pants, too." Hobbs said, winking at Tej.

The man slowly walked back to them and handed Hobbs his jacket to hold again, before he started to take off his pants.

"While you're at it, let me get that watch. I like that watch." Tej added smirking, earning himself an annoyed look.