Chapter 34 - "Be safe"

Dom sat down on the sofa and pulled me into his lap, while the others spread around the hideout.
He gently wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked softly. I looked down, before answering.
"We never talked about having kids, so I didn't know how you would feel about it. And with all of this going on, I just couldn't find the right moment."

Dom nodded in understanding before he gently rubbed the little baby bump. He looked so happy.

"How far along are you two?" Gisele asked, looking between Mia and I.

"About 10 weeks." Mia answered. "Almost 15 weeks." I told.
_

Dom carefully wrapped his arms around me, like he always did when we were in bed.
"Dom?" I asked sleepily.

"Mmmh." He mumbled in answer.

"Do you want to know?" I asked, turning around to look at him.

"Do you want to know the gender of the baby?" I asked insecurely.

Dom thought for a moment. "Yeah. Do you?"

I nodded. "Yes, I would like to know." I said happily.

The next morning I was putting mascara on in front of the mirror when Dom woke up. He slowly crawled out of bed and walked up behind me.

"How are you feeling?"He asked kissing my neck, holding me in his arms.

"The morning sickness is bad today. But I'll be fine." I answered smiling weakly.

"And how's our little baby doing?" He said smiling happily, before placing both hands on my belly.

I was wearing a tight top, really letting it show, that I was pregnant.

"The baby's fine, I think." I said smiling at him in the mirror, before I placed my hand on his.

"I think it's a girl." I said softly, after a moment of silence, getting a soft kiss from Dom.

We walked out and got breakfast with the others before we got ready to go. Rome and Han were the first ones to go.

"I'm all set." Roman said as he closed the hood.

"Yo, Santos. Van good?" Han asked as he walked passed him.

"You know we 're always good, bro." Santos answered.

"Hobbs is on the other side of the city.
We're not going to get a better window." Mia said looking up from the computer.

"Okay, guys, it's show time! First team in position, let's go." Dom ordered.

"Come on, let's do this." Tego said.

Dom was getting ready to leave. He had ordered me to stay with Mia, to keep us and our babies safe.

"Hey, Dom. I got eyes on Mia and Jessica." Vince said seriously to Dom.

Dom quickly walked up to me and kissed me.
"When we finish this job, we'll get married and raise our little baby girl together, someplace nice and quiet." Dom said softly, making me chuckle happily.
"I can' wait." I said before placing a kiss on his lips.

Rome, Han, Gisele, T and Santos took off in their police cars.

"Moscow, Bali, Goa, Hong Kong.
And what do they all have in common?" Brian said as he walked up behind Mia.

"No extradition." Mia answered smiling.

"We're one hour away from the rest of our lives." Brian said happily, before placing a kiss on her cheek.