Chapter 31 - "Hit them all"

Everybody got settled at our hideout, before we gathered around the table to discuss our plan.

Everyone was waiting in excitement, for us to tell them why we dragged them half around the world.

"All right, so our target's name is Hernan Reyes. And he runs the drug scene down here.
He's never been busted because he doesn't leave a paper trail." Brian explained to the others, with a serious look on his face.

"No paper trail means no banks. And no banks means cash houses." Gisele quickly added.

"That's right. Ten of them, to be exact. Spread throughout the city." Brian continued.

"And we're going to hit them all." Dom added smirking.

"All of them?" Tej asked as everyone was staring at Dom in disbelief.

"All of them." Dom confirmed.

"That sounds crazy. You bring us to a whole other country so we can rob the dude who runs it?
I thought this was business. Sounds personal to me.
Is that what this is?" Rome rambled

"I got love for y'all, but personal ain't good business.
I can't do this, homie." Roman said, looking at Brian, before he walked off.

"So what we're talking about is $100 million." Dom said, knowing that it the money probably would make Rome change his mind.

"You say what?
Hundred... See, sometimes, I be over thinking, man, and I know we just met, but you just, kind of, got to..." Roman trailed off with a foolish grin on his face.

"That's right, $100 million, and everything we take, we split even." Dom continued, getting everyone's attention.

"That's a little over $10 million apiece. I am down." Tej said after a moment of thought.

"I'm in." Santos added.

"Ten million. Sounds like a whole lot of vaginal activity to me." Rome said, looking like he was thinking.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. Typical Roman.

"You can't pull off 10 heists on the same mark. You just can't." Gisele pointed out, sceptical.

"As soon as we hit the first one, they're going to do everything they can to protect the rest." Han added, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Exactly." Dom said with a smug grin.

They all looked confused at him, before he started to explain the further details.

We made a plan and the next day all the guys went off to take the first cash house down.

They managed to track down one of the delivery men and used their opportunity as he stood in front of the gate to the cash house.

They burst in, as the gate opened and knocked the guy on the other side down.
They fought the guards and started to gather the money.

"That's all of it." Brian said as he placed the last money on top.

"You a dead man. You're all dead men!
You don't have a place to hide." One of the guards yelled at them.

"Who's hiding?" Dom said before he and the others pulled off their masks.

"Do you know whose house this is?
Whose money are you stealing?" He yelled at them again.

Dom took a can of gasoline and poured it over the money.

"We ain't stealing it." Dom added before he threw a lighter at the money.