Chapter 46 - "Samoan Thor."

I smirked at Dom, as I stepped backwards out of our room, while gathering my messy hair in a bun.

Tej and Rome whistled and cheered at us. Han and Gisele kept much to themselves, but I would imagine that they were rolling their eyes because of the boys behavior.

"Did he slap that ass or did he just grab it this time?" Tej asked, before they both broke into a laugh again.

"Seriously?" I said in a high tone.

I stopped and kissed my handsome husband again.

I turned around, to go and work on the Daytona as Dom slapped my ass, earning himself a huge smirk. A foolish grin was plastered across his face.

Rome slowly walked up to Dom, followed by Tej a few seconds later.

"You're a lucky man. I always wondered if she's a girl that likes it rough." Rome said with his usual smirk.

But that quickly vanished from Dom's stare, and raise eyebrow. Tej just shook his head.

Rome started to mumble and laughed nervously, before Dom just walked away with a mix of a scoff and a laugh.

Tej just stared at Rome in disbelief.

"Seriously, man?" He asked, before he shook his head again and slowly walked off.

"I was just curious..." Rome rambled, as he followed behind Tej.
_

Dom went out to race, to find Letty.

I didn't like it. I knew all the girls would be hitting on him, and he and Letty had a story.

"Isn't there any other way to get to Letty?" I asked quietly, as I walked up to him, getting ready to take off.

Dom looked a bit surprised at me.

"She doesn't remember anything. I have to trigger her memory." Dom answered with a soft look.

I looked down and nodded.

"Hey." Dom said softly, stepping towards me, taking my hands in his, making me look up at him.

"It doesn't change anything. I have a plan.
I love you." He whispered, taking a hold of my chin.
_

Dom won the race against Letty and she led him away.

"You're still upshifting early." Dom pointed out.

"I do that so you brake." She hissed at him.

"You lose traction and the back end kicks out." Dom continued.

"I noticed. Look, just because you know how I ride, doesn't mean you know me." She said annoyed.

"You know what they say where we're from? Show me how you drive, I'll show you who you are." Dom said smiling calmly.

Suddenly a car pulled up, right next to them.

Letty looked nervously at Dom.

Dom smirked to himself as Leon jumped out of the car.

Letty stared intensely at him.

"Hello Letty." Leon said calmly as he slowly walked towards her.

Dom slowly walked away, giving them time to talk.

Some minutes later another car showed up and Letty jumped to her car and drove off. Leon quickly did the same.

"There she goes, leaving you again. Bloody fickle, that one." Shaw said mockingly as he got out of his car and walked towards Dom.