Yankee White

I stepped out of my sisters car and straightened out my white t-shirt that sit over my blue flare-bottom jeans that is held up by a black belt that has a horse for the buckle, under my flare-bottom I have a pair of black combat boots. I walked beside Kate to the stars to board air force one. Once on board I walked over to sit next to the football for this trip.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Everyone stands when the president boards the plane. He talks to football and the secret service agent for a minute before going to get ready for takeoff. At lunchtime I eat some spaghetti and Kate does not eat anything. Football comes back from eating with the president, he drops his case. Kate and I look at him and he says that in basic training he drop the ball but picked it up again. He then clapis and Kate calls the medic to look at him and they perform CPR.

"Kate he was just having lunch with the president," I say to Kate but everyone looks at me and then to people rush off to check on the president.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We land in Wichita, Kansas and the locals and the FBI arrive at the plane. Kate and the FBI head start to fight over who case it is for ages.

"If J. Edgar Hoover was alive, I'd tell him what I'm telling you. This body is in Wichita County, and as County Coroner I have jurisdiction. No one moves it until the M.E. says they can," the coroner said to everyone on the plane.

"Your jurisdiction doesn't supersede the FBI on Air Force One," Fornell said.

From her sat Kate said "It's not Air Force One, Agent Fornell," the men move to clear a path for her, "When the President departed on the backup planee, it became Air Force One. This is now Alpha Foxtrot 2900."

"Don't get into this pissing contest, Agent Todd. As you pointed out, the President's gone – it's no longer a Secret Service problem," Fornell said to Kate.

"Look. This could be a natural death, or it could be a botched attempt to murder the President. Until I know which, it's my problem."

"Uh, I don't give a damn which one of you is boss. You ain't moving this body until the M.E. says you can," the coroner said as the M.E. walked onto the plane followed by two other men, called Tony and Gibbs. The last man looked like I had seen him before but I can't remember from where.

"You talking about me, Elmo?" The M.E. asks the coroner.

"Ducky! How'd you like those steaks I air-expressed you?" The coroner, Elmo, answers.

"Ah, delicious!"

Fornell leaning over to speak quietly with Kate "He 'air-expressed' him steaks?"

Kate repaid with a shrug "It's a big state. Look how long it took him to get here."

Elmo points out the players "Uh, Agent Fornell here is FBI. Agent Todd, Secret Service. Ducky, they've been fighting over this body like two hounds over a t-bone. And before I forget that young lady sitting over there is miss Todd."

"Well, it's our t-bone for the moment," Ducky said.

"All these LEOs are contaminating the potential crime scene," Gibbs said.

"Oh yes, my assistant's right. Everyone who boarded in Wichita will have to evacuate the planee," Ducky said while throwing his coat at Gibbs.

"I'm not going anywhere," Fornell said.

"I flew in on it," Kate said.

Everyone looked at me and I looked at each of them before mumbling "I flew in on it too."